What phone would you be using if the iPhone didn't exist?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Just for fun, what phone would you be using right now if Apple had never blessed us with the wonderful iPhone?

For me, I'd still be using my RAZR V3c until my Verizon contract expired in a couple of weeks. Then I guess I would have signed a new contract and bought a BB or some other smartphone. Yuk! :p

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'd still be stuck with my old BB Pearl, which will be the property of my 16 year old cousin after Christmas.

It's kind of like one of those "I can't imagine how I lived without the iPhone" stories.

- John

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'd still be hanging on to my Cingular 2125 as it technically did everything I asked of it. iPhone's sure a lot more fun though!

If I were buying new and the iPhone weren't around, some of these "iPhone killers" would be enticing...

But again... the iPhone sure is a lot more fun!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I would be checking out the LG Shine CU720. It looks sweet. I am going to the AT&T store and check it out.. :cool:
Yeah, that does look pretty nice, I'll admit. Not sure I'd trade in an iPhone for it, though...

... which begs the question... I wonder how many people have actually "traded down" for another phone.... any stats on that one?

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
BB Pearl. Good phone, good calendar, good email. But not exciting. iPhone rocks. BB Pearl functions.

I still have it here on the counter. Can't decide what to do with it.