What Questions Should We Ask?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
What questions do we need answers to from the Apple/AT&T sotres? Post them here, because tonight I will go to the pasadena store and ask them. Try and hurry up because I have to leave soon.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
What questions do we need answers to from the Apple/AT&T sotres? Post them here, because tonight I will go to the pasadena store and ask them. Try and hurry up because I have to leave soon.
1) Are you annoyed with people always coming up to you and calling you and asking you questions about the iPhone?

2) Which is the funnest made up answer you have given to someone to ask you about the iPhone?

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
They'll answer, we don't know. They truly don't know anything beyond what we know yet. I would go back and ask on 6/28.

Superfreaknduper

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
I find it hard to believe that they have been SO tight lipped about this. The have thousands of employees who have to be trained in the plans and details about this phone, and not a single one has let a peep out....i wish i had friends like this in high school haha

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I have been getting the run around like everyone on here seems to get when asking about the phone. My mom was at the local mall where an Apple and att store are.

Apple store confirmed the 6 PM time.

ATT people said that people will be camping out the night before. I don't see this happening. Our mall had a string of violence lately, and letting 20 or so people with $600 in their pockets camp out is not the best of ideas.

I am going to go like the monday before and ask. Hopefully things will be clear then.