What ringtones are you using from iTunes?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

diesel

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
NYC
I am using Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Rockstar - Nickelback
Temperature - Sean Paul
Give it up to me - Sean Paul
Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio

I will probably make some more. Just wanted to get some ideas from you guys (for iTunes ringtone purchasers only).

And please do not respond to say that you do not use the iTunes ringtone feature..............that's a pointless response and will only clutter this thread.

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
Savin' Me by nickelback.

This is the first one I used just to try it out. I think this will make a good thread. It will be able to allow people to browse this thread and get song ideas rather than having to do mindless searching through iTunes.

Keep it up!

sele

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
I had to try out one just to see how it worked.
My choice: "Listen to the Music" ... The Doobie Bros.

radmonkeyx

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Irving TX
Blink 182 - Nothing
AFI - Nothing
Alkaline Trio - Nothing
Rise Against - Nothing
Social D - Had a few
Metallica - Nothing
Beastie Boys - Nothing
Anti-Flag - Nothing
Foo Fighters - nothing

so i settled on Red Hot Chili Peppers, Give it Away

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'm not the kind of person who changes my ringtone 3 times a day, so olny one for me. I use Marimba for my alarm and 19 seconds of The Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Dani California" is my ringtone.

Jul 7, 2007
Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty (great recognizable horn riff)
The Bomb by the Bucketheads (one of my all-time favorite NYC house samples)

Unfortunately, as much as I enjoy playing with these sorts of ringtones the only tone that I actually manage to consistently hear over the din of Manhattan streets is the "Old Phone" standard. Guess I'm stuck with that.

TheJimbo

Sep 10, 2007
Upstate NY
I like songs as ringtones, but I will not pay AGAIN for a song just out of principle - why do I have to pay two times for one thing? Let's see......I buy a new $25k car, but can't use the horn. If I want to use the horn, I have to pay $25k again......yeah, I'm all over it.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I like songs as ringtones, but I will not pay AGAIN for a song just out of principle - why do I have to pay two times for one thing? Let's see......I buy a new $25k car, but can't use the horn. If I want to use the horn, I have to pay $25k again......yeah, I'm all over it.
Did that car come with XM or Nav?