What screen protector should i get. Please Help!

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
I currently have a invisible shield screen protector and in a few days my 30 day warranty ends. For some reason the iPhone screen gets yo "shinny" with the invis shield on.

SO can anyone tell me what screen protector should i Get.
So far I'm looking at the anti-glare power support and the crystal clear.

Also if i get the anti-glare, lets say I'm not in a sunny area, will the gloss still be removed from the iPhone screen.

(Please don't reply with, "iPhone screen can't scratch..." THANKS

well i had the crystal clear one from Apple and it was like super hard to put on and it caught a bunch of finger prints... however when i got my new iPhone i decided on the anti-glare.... and wow... i love it! my fingers glide across the screen much nicer now, the glare is a lot less and even when your not in the sun... there is no glare... and the anti-glare doesn't catch hardly any finger prints like the crystal clear one... and finally... the anti-glare is so much easier to put on! hope that helps

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
My wife and I also have the anti glare and sure like that one. Just take your time putting it on. I have removed mine a couple times and was able to put it back on

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Someone in the forums posted a tip that I used when putting on my screen cover and it works great.
Clean the phone thoroughly so there is no dust or fingerprints. Then take two post-it notes and stick them on the left and right of the screen protector so they stick out like wings. This gives you something to hold onto as you position the screen in place (without risking putting your fingers onto the protector, leaving prints on the underside). Once you have it positioned and worked the bubbles out, you just peal off the post-it notes and your done. This saved me after I ruined one protector trying to get it lined up right while holding it by the very edge.
And I agree, the anti glares are really nice.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
I just ordered the "iwrap" front and back skin/shield. I'll let you know how it is when I get it.

TonyTHT

Bronze
Feb 6, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Smartphone Experts (ordered from this site !)

Easy to apply, anti-glare, re-usable - not the cheapest, but really good !

T

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
well i had the crystal clear one from Apple and it was like super hard to put on and it caught a bunch of finger prints... however when i got my new iPhone i decided on the anti-glare.... and wow... i love it! my fingers glide across the screen much nicer now, the glare is a lot less and even when your not in the sun... there is no glare... and the anti-glare doesn't catch hardly any finger prints like the crystal clear one... and finally... the anti-glare is so much easier to put on! hope that helps
Ditto that. I use the anti-glare and what she says nails it.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Anyone have any luck getting scratches out of their screen?