What SDK!

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
The big SDK we have all been waiting for set to be released next week is going to be a "beta version", with the full SDK set for WWDC '08, whenever that is. I don't know how that will effect us, but it's typical of Apple.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
The WWDC has typically been in June for the last few years, so I assume that this year will follow suit.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I don't see it as too big an issue if next week just brings a beta version, as long as there is an apps delivery channel opened up - via iTunes or whatever method.

Looking at what tons of developers have been able to do so far with *zero* support from Apple, I think a beta release will be more than enough to help produce lots of even more impressive apps within a short space of time ...

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
The big SDK we have all been waiting for set to be released next week is going to be a "beta version", with the full SDK set for WWDC '08, whenever that is. I don't know how that will effect us, but it's typical of Apple.

yeah man it should be interesting..

Murdoc

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
SDK vs JailBreak ITS ON!

I really don't expect this SDK to rock the boat in anyway, at least not immediately.
All I am hoping is that Apple releases a native iChat app that can be downloaded with the releases of the SDK