What Shall Be Leaked Next?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
Since the 6 p.m. debate is getting a little dry what do you think will be the next leak? iChat? Maybe 6:34 p.m. eastern time? My bet is for a new 2 year contract price of 399 for 8gb. Call me crazy....:p

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Since the 6 p.m. debate is getting a little dry what do you think will be the next leak? iChat? Maybe 6:34 p.m. eastern time? My bet is for a new 2 year contract price of 399 for 8gb. Call me crazy....:p

I'm kinda "new" to MACs and OS X.... what exactly is iChat? Sorry to get off-subject.

I'm hoping the next leak, and possibly the "secret app" is something google-related. I love Googlemaps, and would love to see some sort of Gmail client built-in. You would have my money already in the bank, Apple and AT&T.

jtlax3

Bronze
May 31, 2007
I have a bad feeling that they aren't going to release data plan pricing until 6/29.
I would put my money on that info coming out on the 25th. The monday before the release. It just makes sense to me to start the release week off by giving more information out.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I really hope you guys are right. I plan on ordering mine online as soon as I can (pre-order if possible). I really don't want to place an order without knowing the data plan pricing.

ATTingular

Bronze
May 27, 2007
Plan info will drop any day know, by the 22nd at the latest.

Although the next thing to leak will probably be:

A)While theoretically unlockable, a carrier must have an Apple server for the iPhone to fully function.

or

B) The iPhone will be only available in store on launch. Telesales will not get the iPhone until July 29th

ATTingular

Bronze
May 27, 2007
Well, that's my take on it. You can't have something as major as a data plan like that just drop with the phone. You'll need to give the reps a little training on it, especially if there is more than one plan.

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Plan info would be great. I am a college student, so plan info could be a dealbreaker for me. I really want one, but I am playing the waiting game right now.

Jun 11, 2007
Lansing, MI
www.freemod.net
Apple is very good at leaking what they want when they want. Look at cingular and Apple together, Apple never let them leak a single photo of the iPhone until Apple was good and ready. Not even a crappy cell photo shot. It's clear that Apple is wearing the pants in their relationship with cingular. So i think the answer to the question of when the next leak will occur will be when Apple feels like it lol.

However, personally, I'd like to hear about data plan details and such, but am not counting on it.

serraghost

Bronze
May 30, 2007
My guess on the next announcement or leak is the pre-sale on Apple Store allowing people to order the phone in advance and those will be shipped the 29th.

May 12, 2007
Something may be about to happen.
I just checked the AT&T website to check my account, and they have removed info about the iPhone.
Kind of strange.