What should I do going away tomm... online order?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

greeky83

Jun 27, 2007
Soooo It sucks that Im going away to southbeach tomm. ( I live in ny) and I wont be able to wait in line. I mean last year I waited from 11pm till 9 am for the sk 3...and would def do it this year but Id miss my flight. Do you think chances ordering online are gonna be bad? I mean it seems so good to be true... or is it gonna say something like"site currently unavailable" cause to many people will be going on? My plan was when I arrive in southbeach look for a store and wait in line(don't know if theyre any in the area though) or 2 go on my sidekick and try ordering online? What should I do

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Soooo It sucks that Im going away to southbeach tomm. ( I live in ny) and I wont be able to wait in line. I mean last year I waited from 11pm till 9 am for the sk 3...and would def do it this year but Id miss my flight. Do you think chances ordering online are gonna be bad? I mean it seems so good to be true... or is it gonna say something like"site currently unavailable" cause to many people will be going on? My plan was when I arrive in southbeach look for a store and wait in line(don't know if theyre any in the area though) or 2 go on my sidekick and try ordering online? What should I do
From what they say is that Store orders will be filled before online orders (people in line that don't get one).

Jun 27, 2007
1) If you want an iPhone for sure, buy online.
2) If you want the chance of an iPhone on Friday go to an AT&T store.
3) If you want to be part of the phenomenon, go to an Apple store.

(Actually I think Apple has a massive stock of iPhones, and will be happy to sell you one Sunday afternoon at 4pm). But hey who am I to rain on the party.

f

Jun 27, 2007
From what they say is that Store orders will be filled before online orders (people in line that don't get one).
Show us where 'they' say that. AT&T will do a direct fulfill program where the AT&T stores will not get new iPhones until the direct fulfill orders are complete, but this does not apply to Apple, and has nothing to do with online orders.

f