what should i install from installer?

jUeLz23

Bronze
Sep 4, 2007
it all depends on what u want to do to the phone.
jus go through the apps in installer and read the description and go from there.

Saurabh

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
VA
Well i think downloading games are useless. But apps like AIM, the ring tone pack is cool, wallpaper packs, just stuff that you know that would make your iPhone usage time more fun.

Jul 17, 2007
installer "Ringtones"

is it me or did the installer only add a few ringtones. I was hope a ringtone pack was at least 6. :(. They were kinda dull, I uninstalled

zenazazel

Sep 12, 2007
Summerboard and rSBT for sure! with those two you're all set. Mobilefinder is good also. It will help you change custom icons on the fly whenever youre away from your computer....everytime an app updates you can have your own nice custom icon instead of the crappy one some of the apps have ;) it also allow you to set persmissions.
Another cool app is dock swap.

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Summerboard and rSBT for sure! with those two you're all set. Mobilefinder is good also. It will help you change custom icons on the fly whenever youre away from your computer....everytime an app updates you can have your own nice custom icon instead of the crappy one some of the apps have ;) it also allow you to set persmissions.
Another cool app is dock swap.
Right on ... Summerboard rSBT are awesome. I also like Dock 2.0 its really great. With rSBT you can hide all your apps to clean your home screen and access them with Docks 2.0

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
well theres tons of options what do u guys have and that you like? and what should i stay away from? thanks
Do not install XLaunch. I tried 3 times and every time it deleted all my apps and I had to Restore and re-install AppTapp.

Check out Sketches, VNotes, Summerboard, Dock, and DockSwitcher(something like that). They're all pretty neat.