What shows are you watching?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I watched all of House of Cards and The Leftovers this year, both of which were awesome.

Season 4 of Orange is the New Black just became available on Netflix a few minutes ago. Starting now!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I'm watching Preacher and Penny Dreadful.

OMG! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PREACHER! I have my Season Pass and I have the episodes on my iPad Pro so I can watch them anytime anywhere.

Penny Dreadful I catch on Showtime Go which is also on my iPad if I want to watch it there. That show is definitely NSFW. Nudity, sex, graphic vampire eating, Horrific and graphic Werewolf attacks, nude, deformed, witches casting spells and attacking, Dorian Gray and his unmatched beauty having sex with anyone, Franknstein's Monster, Frankenstein's Monster's wife killing people. If someone just gets a glimpse at the show not knowing what it was they might need some therapy. I love it though!

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I love penny dreadful too so your not alone lol
And BITTEN- it's werewolves all awesome lol
Watched all vamp diaries true blood the originals lol
Now finished orange is new black-
Finishing up bitten and than heading back to ahowtime app and watch Ray Donovan and penny dreadful and there's another
OUTLANDER! A favorite!!!
It's in starz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I'm interested in seeing what they do with Ray Donovan this season. For me, last season was okay. I think there were too many things happening in the show and that made me not care about some of the characters. I hope they tighten it up this go around.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I’ve been watching Breaking Bad from start to finish. I think it’s my 3rd or 4th time watching it. It never seems to get old. This is one of the most perfect TV shows I’ve ever watched. I will probably be able to watch this show again in twelve months’ time and enjoy it. It’s absolutely perfect. There are these shows like Blindspot which seem to be good, but, they appear overly dependent on a BS soundtrack! Breaking Bad seems to have absolutely no need for this. There are extensive scenes of Breaking Bad where they have absoultely no need to employ background music and yet it is perfect. This is one of the things I enjoy most about Breaking Bad. Extensive scenes with absolutely no need for a musical soundtrack and they are still perfect. It’s nice and quiet and all the focus falls on the dialogue.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I started watching a new show which premiered on June 13th. It is called BrainDead. Wikipedia calls it a “science fiction-comedy-thriller,” and that label is fairly accurate, except I’ve yet to laugh out loud. So far it’s interesting and solid but it’s not an extreme thriller or anything like that. Rather, it’s going slow and steady. Only three episodes have aired so far.

Screen Shot 2016-07-07 at 11.18.31 AM.png

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm watching The Leftovers for the second time and Ray Donovan.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I just recently started watching The Good Wife, on Amazon Prime Video. I'm 3 episodes in, and I'm hooked.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I'm watching The Leftovers for the scond time...
That show caught my eye. I’m considering watching it. How would you rate it, on a scale of 1-5, 5 being the best?

I watched the first 10 minutes or so of the pilot and then stopped watching. Should I give it a chance?

Last edited:

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I'm watching The Leftovers for the second time and […]
@Europa, how would you rate The Leftovers on a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the best?
That show caught my eye. I’m considering watching it. How would you rate it, on a scale of 1-5, 5 being the best?

I watched the first 10 minutes or so of the pilot and then stopped watching. Should I give it a second chance?
Thank you. @Napoleon PhoneApart, you’ve stated I should give the show a second chance. So, @Napoleon PhoneApart , have you watched the show too? On a scale of 1 - 5 (5 being the best), how would you rate it?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

I watched the first 10 minutes or so of the pilot and then stopped watching. Should I give it a chance?
5. It's one of the best shows I've ever seen.

I'd suggest watching the first two episodes. If you can't get into it by then, it's probably not for you. I was hooked by the end of episode 2.

It's similar to Lost. If you hated Lost and how it didn't give you all the answers, you probably won't like The Leftovers, either.