What shows are you watching?

vice86

Bronze
Oct 16, 2009
Poconos, NJ, NYC
On a daily basis I'm usually watching king of Queens or Seinfeld. For current shows I watch
Hotel Hell
Masterchef
Wayward Pines
Ink Master
Wentworth (way better than OITNB)
Shark Tank
Last Man on Earth
Walking Dead

Shows not on amynore
Eastbound and Down
Quantum Leap
Home Improvement
Growing Pains
Curb your enthusiasm.. But excited to hear there finally doing another season.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
One of my coworkers fervently recommended the $90 million Netflix Original Marco Polo last night. I'm watching episode one now, and I gotta say, it is really good. It's produced by the Weinstein Company, which produces and heavy influences Quentin Tarantino movies, so yeah, I had to watch it as soon as I heard that. I've heard it referred to as a "Game of Thrones of the East."

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Has anyone watched Stranger Things yet? Season 1 just came out a couple days ago on Netflix. I heard it was already up to #23 on IMDb's top 250, so I just started it and I'm instantly hooked. It's a sci-fi set in the '80s with a Stephen King/Stephen Spielberg/ET/Explorers vibe. If you experienced the '80s firsthand as a kid, you'll probably love it. The music, BMX bikes, cassette tapes and box TVs are making me so nostalgic. It even has an '80s font! *Chills*

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Has anyone watched Stranger Things yet? Season 1 just came out a couple days ago on Netflix. I heard it was already up to #23 on IMDb's top 250, so I just started it and I'm instantly hooked. It's a sci-fi set in the '80s with a Stephen King/Stephen Spielberg/ET/Explorers vibe. If you experienced the '80s firsthand as a kid, you'll probably love it. The music, BMX bikes, cassette tapes and box TVs are making me so nostalgic. It even has an '80s font! *Chills*
Have been looking for the next thing, added to my list!! Thanks

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Thanks for the heads-up! I'll check it out after I'm done with Containment. And I still have to make time for The Leftovers. Thank Jove I'm unemployed. :D

ricks2gtouch

Zealot
Silver
Feb 20, 2009
Florida
I got an email about that Netflix series. I will give it a shot. I doubt my wife would be interested, but Stranger Things have happened!

Dang, I crack myself up! :)

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Anyone watching The Last Ship? My dad mentioned it to me and I watched season one the past few days and started season two. Season 3 is currently airing and I'll probably catch up by the time it's winding down. Kinda reminds me of Jericho in some ways, in fact, the tension/buildup music right before the commercial breaks is almost identical.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Anyone watching The Last Ship? My dad mentioned it to me and I watched season one the past few days and started season two. Season 3 is currently airing and I'll probably catch up by the time it;s winding down. Kinda reminds me of Jericho in some ways, in fact, the tension/buildup music right before the commercial breaks is almost identical.
I love The Last Ship.

Just rewatched Jericho as well. Loved thst show.

If you can find it, check out Last Resort. Another good one-season wonder.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Hey! I'm sorry I tapped on Disagree. I think I was aiming for Funny and my finger was just a tad too large and I tapped the wrong button. I only now realized my error as I was reviewing the days' posts, and the error has been rectified, so please disregard if you got a notification about it.
I'm not one to get upset just cause someone disagreed with my post. You gotta work a lot harder than that to offend me!!

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Just watched the first of the "Harley and the Davidsons". Interesting and will watch the rest. Of course I'm a bit prejudiced as I ride one.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I started Season 4(of 7) of The Good Wife this weekend. I'm up to episode 5 of 23 so far. This really is one of the better legal drama shows I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricks2gtouch

Zealot
Silver
Feb 20, 2009
Florida
We love Last Ship. I find myself really getting into the story. They also do a pretty good job on the technical side with the military environment.