What shows are you watching?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Percy, Oct 4, 2006.

1. AdrianCubed

AdrianCubed Zealot

LMFAO!!! Dwight at the end.
  2. MileHighRob

MileHighRob Zealot

New season of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia begins in a couple weeks. FTW
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. AdrianCubed

AdrianCubed Zealot

Dexter Season 4 Episode one pre air has been leaked by showtime. Watch it now. It was leaked on the website (and on tv yesterday). Im guessing they wanted to "test" the season 4 pilot ep.

Its still available online here.
  5. lararefaeli

lararefaeli Guest

"Friends"

The best show American television has produced by miles!
    Monica,Rachel,Ross,Joey,Chandler,Phoebe everyone different, everyone representing a small part of ourselves.
    Who didn't compare himself with those six characters?

Laughing until we fell down from the couch, maybe crying in those awkward "sad" moments

I am really sad "Friends" ended. If it kept for 20 years, I bet it would still be a great success. But as all say, good things always must come to an end.

But still I am watching repeat episode.
  6. AdrianCubed

AdrianCubed Zealot

Oh thanks for giving me an idea of what to throw in the blackhole.
  7. Youngbinks

Youngbinks Zealot

I just finished episode 2 of season 2 so I've got a while to go yet, but I am loving Dexter. Quite a fantastic show.
  8. MrMike6by9

MrMike6by9 Zealot

I'm way behind with Dexter but I hear that John Lithgow joins the cast this season.
  9. Europa

Europa Moderator

I just started watching Dexter since so many people here like it. I'm half way through season 1 episode 2. Good stuff.
  10. Youngbinks

Youngbinks Zealot

That's really exciting. I love John Lithgow. 3rd Rock from the Sun remains one of my favorite sitcoms.
  11. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius

My enjoyment of it grew exponentially over the first season. By the 6th or 7th episode you'll be hooked. I can't wait to see lithgow on it.
  12. AdrianCubed

AdrianCubed Zealot

HURRY UP AND CATCH UP GUYS LOL.

Surfthechannel.com or watch it OnDemand, via AT&T U-verse/Comast/Netflix/Xboxlive.
  13. Europa

Europa Moderator

Dexter is awesome, I absolutely love it! I just finished season 1. I'm taking a quick break to order the Dexter books by Jeff Lindsay on Amazon.com. I have season 2 on my computer and I just bought season 3 on Blu ray at Best Buy today.

On to season 2 episode 1...
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
  14. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius

It's f'n awesome. Season 2 is just as good as 1, imo. I'm about to start 3 myself...

[​IMG]
  15. AdrianCubed

AdrianCubed Zealot

What is this hype about greys anatomy. The show looks like its trying really hard to be the next E.R
  16. Youngbinks

Youngbinks Zealot

As soon as I get back from Arkansas I'm starting season 3. I really can't wait.
  17. Youngbinks

Youngbinks Zealot

I just watched the Season 5 finale of Weeds and it was awesome. Now I hate that we have to wait so long for a new season.
  18. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius

well you have Dexter to keep you occupied.

And then Battlestar Galactica.
  19. The Apple

The Apple Zealot

I pretty sure The Office starts tonight. That is what I will be watching. Oh yeah, and some Thursday Night Football!
  20. Europa

Europa Moderator

The season premier for The Office is next Thursday, Sept 16th.
    I can't wait! :) :) :)