What shows are you watching?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Dexter Season 4 Episode one pre air has been leaked by showtime. Watch it now. It was leaked on the website (and on tv yesterday). Im guessing they wanted to "test" the season 4 pilot ep.

Its still available online here.

L

lararefaeli

"Friends"

The best show American television has produced by miles!
Monica,Rachel,Ross,Joey,Chandler,Phoebe everyone different, everyone representing a small part of ourselves.
Who didn't compare himself with those six characters?

Laughing until we fell down from the couch, maybe crying in those awkward "sad" moments

I am really sad "Friends" ended. If it kept for 20 years, I bet it would still be a great success. But as all say, good things always must come to an end.

But still I am watching repeat episode.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I just started watching Dexter since so many people here like it. I'm half way through season 1 episode 2. Good stuff.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I just started watching Dexter since so many people here like it. I'm half way through season 1 episode 2. Good stuff.
My enjoyment of it grew exponentially over the first season. By the 6th or 7th episode you'll be hooked. I can't wait to see lithgow on it.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Dexter is awesome, I absolutely love it! I just finished season 1. I'm taking a quick break to order the Dexter books by Jeff Lindsay on Amazon.com. I have season 2 on my computer and I just bought season 3 on Blu ray at Best Buy today.

On to season 2 episode 1...

Last edited by a moderator: