What shows are you watching?

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
Currently I'm being forced to watch Power Rangers. My eyes are scared for life.

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
Apparently, I screwed up big time when I selected Death Proof for us one night. He's never let me live that one down. But everything Quentin touches turns to gold, IMO.

So how was Django Unchained? I really wanted to go, but I wasn't going to make it in time. I had it stuck in my head that it was next Friday, not last night, or I would have headed down there sooner.
Django was awesome! Once again Chistoph Waltz stole the show. But Dicaprio was probably the best of the bunch. It seemed the last 20 mins of the movie was just a bit ridiculous and over the top. Think that's how a majority of people felt about it that i talked to afterwards. But still, I want to see it again.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Django was awesome! Once again Chistoph Waltz stole the show. But Dicaprio was probably the best of the bunch. It seemed the last 20 mins of the movie was just a bit ridiculous and over the top. Think that's how a majority of people felt about it that i talked to afterwards. But still, I want to see it again.
Cool. I'm really looking forward to it. Was last Friday the only screening in Vegas?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Whoa, devil horns in the shadow.

S0ofR.jpg

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
In no particular order:

Homeland
Scandal
Grey's Anatomy
Boss
Snapped (some crazy women out there)

Sent using iCafe app

Spawser

Jan 5, 2013
I'm watching Skins. At first I could not get used to British accent! But now it is OK. The atmosphere of series is very interesting.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It's going to be a long 6 months!
I'm looking forward to that more than any other show. I guess they don't have an exact date yet, though. Aaron deleted that tweet later that day, apologized for the innaccurate information and said the date was still TBA.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Coming up this month:

Archer season 4
Californication season 6
Top Gear series 19
Spartacus season 3

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I agree. Can't wait for top gear to start back up again. My bbc Channel had been unused for months.
Next week Suits starts again also.

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
I'm looking forward to that more than any other show. I guess they don't have an exact date yet, though. Aaron deleted that tweet later that day, apologized for the innaccurate information and said the date was still TBA.
Still a long wait nonetheless! :p