What stores support Apple Pay

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Not every store has that rule, it's mostly restaurants that I know of.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Plus, those same stations might not have the option to use Apple pay.

bams50

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 23, 2007
The point he was trying to make thou, is that some gas stations now have signs that tell you not to use your cell phone while pumping or something similar. There's 2 here where I live that do.
Exactly, thank you. It never made sense to me that a phone could cause a problem at the pump. Yet still, the signs are there. And I think this is the way of the future. So I wonder how they will change the signs to accomodate this, or will the signs just quietly disappear? That's what I'm wondering. "Yes, we said you would explode bringing your phone to the pump, but we were just screwing with your head. Actually, it's just fine if you buy your gas here with your phone." LOL

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
But, as I mentioned above, those might be the same gas stations that won't give us the Apple pay option. I'm ok with that, I'm looking for the cheapest gas not the easiest way to pay. My bank doesn't offer it anyway.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
Oh. I've only seen it as bofa lol. But yeah them and capital one are who I use but I haven't tried Apple Pay yet. McDonald's and Wendy's drive through no good for it yet.
Same. I have barclay but I need to add my card to passbook. I'd like to see subway on the list.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Same. I have barclay but I need to add my card to passbook. I'd like to see subway on the list.
That would be cool. I think CVS is on the list. I'll try there next time I actually go inside. I'm assuming the pharmacy drive through isn't set up for it yet haha.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
That would be cool. I think CVS is on the list. I'll try there next time I actually go inside. I'm assuming the pharmacy drive through isn't set up for it yet haha.
There is no CVS around here. Walgreen's would be another store or even Walmart.