What stuff are you gonna get with the phone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
What "stuff" including the iPhone itself are you gonna be getting on launch day or whenever you get it?

For me, I'll probably get a car charger, a standalone non-dock charger, screen protector(if their is one), and probably the Apple Care for the phone.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Not planning on getting anything extra. Might get the AppleCare later. I sure hope it covers *everything* like when I accidentally drop it. Ack! :mad:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
If there is a rebate ill be getting a lot so they will give me the rebate instore AND at home :) then return those badboys.. The ones I don't need anyway

banjaxed

May 16, 2007
Cool extras

I really want to get a plush docking station, and perhaps if bose bring out another docking station i would go with theirs, or perhaps a converter?

Blue tooth headset to listen to tunes is a defintite

And a nice protective case I do not want the screen cracking ever!

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I plan on getting 2 docks (one for home and one for work), Applecare, a wall charger and a screen protector (if available). As soon as I read some reviews on how well certain BT headsets work with the iPhone (like the Jawbone), I will purchase one of those as well. If the iPhone supports stereo BT headsets, it won't be long and I will own one of them as well ;).

jpmihalk

Bronze
May 16, 2007
USA
I already have Jabra JX10 and Motorola S9 headsets. I will more than likely get a car charger, a screen protector and/or case, and Applecare.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I plan on getting 2 docks (one for home and one for work), Applecare, a wall charger and a screen protector (if available). As soon as I read some reviews on how well certain BT headsets work with the iPhone (like the Jawbone), I will purchase one of those as well. If the iPhone supports stereo BT headsets, it won't be long and I will own one of them as well ;).
What's a "Jawbone"? Please include links for us dumb folks. :laugh2:

JeffBobula

Bronze
Apr 20, 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
With a bluetooth headset...can you wirelessly listen to music? Wow, that would be worth the purchase price (if its in stereo!) I've been waiting forever to be able to listen to my ipod/iPhone wirelessly (sneakily) :)

tikune

Apr 23, 2007
Your excitement is palpable! Still, I know I'm more excited than you are.

tikune

Apr 23, 2007
Not planning on getting anything extra. Might get the AppleCare later. I sure hope it covers *everything* like when I accidentally drop it. Ack! :mad:
I don't think Apple would do well with an AppleCare plan that you can just get later if you need it (should it stop working or get half-flushed in the toilet). I definitely hope it covers everything as well because my Treo leaps out of my hands almost daily.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I don't think Apple would do well with an AppleCare plan that you can just get later if you need it (should it stop working or get half-flushed in the toilet). I definitely hope it covers everything as well because my Treo leaps out of my hands almost daily.
Um, that's how AppleCare works now if you get it before the standard warranty runs out.