What tattoos do you have, or are you craving?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I found it interesting that we don't have a thread for this, at least none I could find by searching "tattoo" on the eiC app. Please forgive me if it duplicate and merge my post into it...

What are some of your current tattoos? Which ones do you plan to or want to get?

Share a picture of an existing tat, if you like, obviously being careful not to post something too intimate. Or you could share a picture of a design for a tat you don't yet have.

I have no tattoos, but I'm pushing 40, and soon it'll be too late to do it, so I'm thinking about it.

Candidates: Apple logo, Jack Johnson's(*) face, the word CAKE (as in the band, and, optionally, the pig from one of their T-shirt designs)

*the singer, not the boxer

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1363219139.105557.jpg

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Whenever someone mentions getting a tattoo of a band I always picture someone with a Poison tattoo from the '80s still on their arm in 2013. I like Cake now, but I liked Poison back then...enough said.

I guess laser tattoo removal is always an option, but I prefer to stay stock.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Whenever someone mentions getting a tattoo of a band I always picture someone with a Poison tattoo from the '80s still on their arm in 2013. I like Cake now, but I liked Poison back then...enough said.

I guess laser tattoo removal is always an option, but I prefer to stay stock.
You get Napoleon's seal of approval. Good choice.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Too late? I don't get it. Had earring at 34 in 1984, but didn't get my first tat until 2009.
I don't foresee having a good social life starting sometime in the next few years, as I reach my mid-40s, and I may not want to get a tattoo if that is the case. I'd like to be able to show it to people in person as opposed to just posting pictures online. Unlike the majority of folks, I'm not going to get it "for myself," as I don't see the point of just staring at it at home...

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
A topic near and dear to my heart besides iDevices, lol. My next piece is most likely the right side of my chest with another dragon and then a samurai on my left calf. I am sleeved out on both arms already and have the top 1/3 of my back and left side of my chest done. I have a koi on my right calf and chains and flames around my ankles. Why are you getting too old? I am 43 and have been getting tattooed since I was 21.

Here is another tattoo thread from a while back.
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/t...-have-or-what-your-going-to-get.73401/page-10

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
I have none but I have a half sleeve I'm going to get and a leg piece... And many leg pieces lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Don't have one or desire to. I made it through 4 years in the Navy and many years riding a Harley without getting one so why start now? Having said that, I have seen some rather unique tats that I was tempted by but rather than copy someone else's creation I thought that I'd wait to see what I might come up with on my own. Nothing. Different strokes for different folks I guess.