What the best way to order

brdmsd

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Is it better to place your order with Apple or with your cellular provider? My AT&T rep said it’s easier to place the order with them because too many would be on the Apple site.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I've had great luck using the Apple store app. It usually goes online a bit earlier than the regular Apple web site. Personally, I much prefer ordering from Apple than from AT&T, but your mileage may vary.

Get the app, start placing your order now (of course, you won't be able complete it), but when you've gone as far as you can go, save the order as a favorite. When preorder time comes, just recall the favorite and go from there.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I've had great luck using the Apple store app. It usually goes online a bit earlier than the regular Apple web site. Personally, I much prefer ordering from Apple than from AT&T, but your mileage may vary.

Get the app, start placing your order now (of course, you won't be able complete it), but when you've gone as far as you can go, save the order as a favorite. When preorder time comes, just recall the favorite and go from there.
Thanks for the tip, I didn’t know about the favorites.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I always use the App too..., I get everything set up before hand. So I can wake up and hit order. The app hasn't let me down yet

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey

I didn’t know about the favorites. Just did it. Thanks!

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
I’ll just call TMO at 2:00AM central. :)

Baller

Bronze
Mar 4, 2016
I went through the Verizon web site. It opened up about 5-6 minutes early and I was ordered and secured Silver 256 for Friday 11/3