What the fudge?

fearofnormalcy

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
New Port Richey, FL
www.facebook.com
Been treating your phone like a magic 8 ball again ?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe
I want to post that pic with the caption "This is what cracked apps do to your iPhone" just to scare a few kids into rethinking piracy...

(It's a Cydia tweak called GraviBoard. Serves no useful purpose, but it's loads of fun to freak people out! There's four modes: Earth, Moon, Zero Gravity, and Custom. Having fun with ZG at the moment!)

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I want to post that pic with the caption "This is what cracked apps do to your iPhone" just to scare a few kids into rethinking piracy...

(It's a Cydia tweak called GraviBoard. Serves no useful purpose, but it's loads of fun to freak people out! There's four modes: Earth, Moon, Zero Gravity, and Custom. Having fun with ZG at the moment!)
That would be cool to have. It makes me want to JB.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Let us know if you ever decide to take the plunge...you've got one heck of a support team to back you up 'round these parts. Remember, if you decide it's not for you, a simple update with iTunes, and you'd never know it had been jailbroken.
Thanks, I know there are incredible people here with JB knowledge. I want to wait until 4.2 or 4.3 is jailbroken, untethered. I have followed your posts and know how much you enjoy your jailbroken iPhone. :)

I did jailbreak and unlock my 3GS, but that was just so I could sell it.

fearofnormalcy

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
New Port Richey, FL
www.facebook.com
I want to wait until 4.2 or 4.3 is jailbroken, untethered.
Well, the beauty of Limera1n and Greenpoison is that because they're both bootrom exploit based jailbreaks, they can only be patched by Apple when they release the next generation of iDevices, so your iPhone 4 will be able to be pwned from here on out. The tether status is a whole different story though, and I totally understand wanting to make sure your device will stay untethered. It may not bother some people, but it would drive me NUTS.

If I had to pick one person on this board as the authority on jailbreaking, I'd have to say Europa certainly knows her stuff. She's singlehandedly bailed me out of a few messes, and is always glad to answer a question or three. Napoleon told me that she even jailbroke his electric razor to run iOS 4.2...