What the fudge?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Nothing wrong with eharmony, wish I could've interviewed all the girls I dated in my life, would've saved me so much grief :)

Aug 31, 2010
Nothing wrong with eharmony, wish I could've interviewed all the girls I dated in my life, would've saved me so much grief :)
I never would have met him in real life, and he's the most amazing man I've ever known, so I'm pretty thankful for eharmony :)

Mar 2, 2009
California
As much as the above is true, it really does suck for the rest of the devs out there. I would hope some sort of legal action could be taken...

Mar 2, 2009
California
LOL! Funny you posted that, Hawk. A friend of mine posted one about cows. Not sure which one wins the "WTF?!" title, tho.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
http://www.zafirro.com/products/Zafirro-Iridium.html

How do you inaugurate a new era of technology – not an incremental step forward, but a quantum leap: from vacuum tubes to transistors, CB radios to the iPhone? The introduction of the first razor with sapphire blades poses that challenge. The Zafirro Iridium is our answer. Utilizing expertise in fields as varied as rocket engine manufacturing, nanotechnology, and particle physics, the Zafirro Iridium combines some of the rarest, strongest, and most technically advanced materials in existence. The resulting combination of exotic materials pushes the boundaries of technology while creating an aesthetic that could be the centerpiece of a gallery collection.
Due to the rarity of the materials, and the expense associated with manufacturing, production of the Iridium line is extremely limited.

$100,000