What time would you get there only AT&T stores?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rlp2011

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Ok let's think it is at 6pm the official launch time at what time would you arrive at the ATT store?

Me: if it is no body at 10pm on the 28th I will be there at 4:30am with my coffee maker :laugh2:

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
I'm hoping for a Rebel store that starts selling them early. So I will be at the closest 3 At&t stores around me when they open, and if they say 6:00. I'll be there at 5:00 with different people, will take shifts waiting, since there's gas stations, and a restuarant by the store :).

Metz

Jun 15, 2007
Ill be driving by and calling on the 28th to make sure no ones there. If someone's there I'm there. Other than that expect me to be there at 4-5am prompt!

Metz

Jun 15, 2007
It's unpredictable weather this thing is going to be amazingly huge or just a few people.

Get there early and ensure your iPhone before millions of other customers OR look like a complete idiot because your the only one buying one that day!

Get there late and be fine with you and your iPhone OR lose out on the most amazing piece of tech yet!

The first one looks best to me! I'll be there bright and early...and I'm bringing my "iPhone line starts here..." Sign!

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
I say 10AM on the 29th, but I can guarantee that the closer we get to the 29th I will probably plan on getting there earlier.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I think what is important is finding a good store. Not the most popular one but just popular enough to get an iPhone. Happened with the Wii in the town I live in. I just strolled into the store and bought 2. :) Nice profeit.

rlp2011

Bronze
May 30, 2007
I think what is important is finding a good store. Not the most popular one but just popular enough to get an iPhone. Happened with the Wii in the town I live in. I just strolled into the store and bought 2. :) Nice profeit.
How you can define a popular store? To me they all look the same for me it is locations? Or what? Please explain I’m boreddddddddd:eek:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I'll be checking on the 28th to see if lines are forming. If they're not then I might wait and come back in the morning on the 29th. Either way, I'll be there to get in line on the 29th early in the day.

T-HAN

Bronze
May 11, 2007
How you can define a popular store? To me they all look the same for me it is locations? Or what? Please explain I’m boreddddddddd:eek:
I don't think I will go to the store in the mall, It is always PACKED! I am looking for a stand alone store...

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
The problem with waiting at an Apple store is that they are in malls. And if the mall is an indoor mall then waiting for it outside will be weird. There is no guarantee that you would be first in line. Find a corporate AT&T store. Their service will be worse but it will be easier to sort out on the 29th.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
The problem with waiting at an Apple store is that they are in malls. And if the mall is an indoor mall then waiting for it outside will be weird. There is no guarantee that you would be first in line. Find a corporate AT&T store. Their service will be worse but it will be easier to sort out on the 29th.
That's true about the service. There are only two computers in the At&t stores here, so that's only two people that can be waited on at once. Surely the Apple stores will be better prepared for the onslaught.