what to believe?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
i called the Apple store thats about 25 min away from me to ask if they would have iPhones in tomorrow, and the woman told me that they usually get a couple in every morning.. although the tool on Apples website is red at pretty much every store.

are the iPhones just not comming anymore or should i go to the store and hope anyway

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Just call in the morning and see if they have any in stock before you head all the way out there for no reason at all. Trust me it sucks if you drive forever for nothing at all.

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
well the button just turned green, had to wait a bit more than 9pm i guess, tomorrow ill be a proud iPhone owner!

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Yeah, last night I checked and ALL of them in CA where red... Today, I called about three stores, and each one had them in.

I'm still iPhone less, but I SHOULD be getting one sooon. I hope.

GuyFawkes

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Good luck getting the phone. I tried for several days playing the "get here early when we open" game and finally gave up. The demand is still pretty high and depending on where you live you may have a hard time finding a phone.

I should have just went by the stores the night of the 29th, but the stories of the lines put me off. I talked to a co-worker who went down and stood in line for a couple of hours. He said they had the entire line finished in about an hour and a half and still had phones for sale. So it was my fault for getting scared out of going down and just buying the phone then.

Since then everything has been sold out where I live. They get daily shipments, but I guess it was a timing issue for me.
So I wish you the best of luck finding one. I managed to snag one for the same price I would have paid locally plus tax on eBay. So I lucked out, but the prices seem to be going higher so the shortages must be putting pressure on prices.

GuyFawkes