What to Buy

missmarstar

Jun 22, 2007
if i buy something at the Apple store with my 100$ gift card, then return it, will they give me a cash refund or another gift card? anyone know?

muzeon

Sep 7, 2007
I got 2 $50 Itune Gift cards :D

Wow! You can buy iTunes Gift card? I thought in the fine print Apple says 'No'! If you can, maybe I should try getting them too, cos that's the only thing I really need for now.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'm going to wait for a new iPhone model. If there isn't one by December, I'll just get a $299 8GB.

EDIT: I'm getting Leopard. It's $129. 30 bucks. Not bad.

axhoaxho

Jul 3, 2007
The Apple Bluetooth earset is very nice. My wife has it, very cool looking and small size, the sound quality is good and easy to use. Only the battery life is a little on the short size but no big deal.

Regards,

iigreatoneii

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
I used it on AppleCare for the iPhone and I picked up an extra dock (USB and Wall Adapter included) for syncing with my PC. Now I can stand it up instead of laying it down where something can happen to it.

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
I purchased an 8 GB ipod nano in steel, an arm band case for when I go jogging and the Nike/iPod device thingy.

So Apple got more money out of me but I still got a $200 ipod for $100!

FW

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
I just got screwed....

Well I went to the Apple online store...
I ordered the Mighty Mouse 49.00
The new keyboard 49.00
and then the new iPhone cover 14.99

ok the total was 120.86 with free shipping but wait
I just got back home from work with two e-mails from Apple

the keyboard and the cover was shipped but charged to my dad mastercard.. and another e-mail saying another shippment was made for the Apple mouse...

Well I found out they never used my $100.00 credit on anything....

I order all three items a once... to make it one shippment and had to pay the diffenct of 20.98 on my dad mastercard.... BUT NOOOOO! two shippments.... ahhhh so I owe my dad now 120.86 dollars and still have the extra $100.00.... THANKS APPLE!

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
Hi, my name is Hector T. Welcome to Apple!

How may I help you today?

I not feeling real good about a order we did today

What happen?

well today we got the $100.00 credit for the iPhone well the credit didn't take place and my mastercard was charged 120.86
it should have been only 20.86 to my mastercard
the order number is ( NOT SHOWING )
plus they shipped my three probucts in two diffent shippments

You can contact customer service tomorrow and see if they can apply the credit?

oh so I have to wait again

well I know its not your fault but thanks for the help

I am really sorry for keeping you waiting, I'll be just another moment.
ok thanks

There may be a problem communicating with Hector T. Please wait while

your chat is transferred to another operator.

How may I help you today?

is this hector t

My name is Theresa. How can I help you?

well today we got the $100.00 credit for the iPhone well the credit didn't
take place and my mastercard was charged 120.86
the order number is ( NOT SHOWING )
plus they shipped my three probucts in two diffent shippments

You will need to contact Customer Service. The number for Customer Service and Sales Support is 800-676-2775. They will open at 10am EST tomorrow.

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
well there Apple for yeah.... I got scammed..... lol I hope this doent affect any of you out there.... oh by the way customer service wasn't a big help either...

MaineWriter

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
I bought a 1) second dock (which includes a plug and cable) to keep at work; 2) a charger to use in the car; 3) a cable to play the iPhone through the car radio; and 4) an adapter to hook it up to my speakers at the office. Total with tax, $103.80. Free shipping. With the credit, I paid $3.80. Sweet!

MW

ItalianBoston

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
I bought a Speaker/radio/alarm dock, it does work with the iPhone but it needs to be put into airplane mode or you will get interferance. So I have my iPod on it now.