what to do after jailbreak?

mike.881

Sep 26, 2009
Hey guys sorry if this has been posted before but I am a jailbreak owner and I had an iPhone back when it was 1.2 and 1.3 etc... and there was that "customize" app. That was so cool but now with winterboard I cant keep my stock icons and have a crazy theme. whats up with that? and the keyboard apps through cydia don't even work. Besides all this simple stuff that Apple should include without a jailbreak, what else is cool about jailbreaking? I cant find anything to do and everytime i open cydia it says one of my sources is incorrect blah blah blah and I didn't even touch my sources besides one for getting mms. Anybody wanna tell me a few things I can do?

Thanks!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Here's a few cool apps/add ons in Cydia, just off top of my head (I'm leaving out a lot), Backgrounder, Intellescreen, Youtuber, Flashlight, Rockapp for Elert and Tlert, Universal Search, FontSwap, Bluff My Call, MiVtones, Live Weather App, SBSettings, and five icon dock.

Can you just disable the crazy theme with Winterboard?

I always got a lot of incorrect sources in Cydia when I installed Stefwiz All Sources, so I deleted that. You don't get as many themes, but it loads a lot faster and I don't change my theme much anyway.