What to do ? iPhone dilemma!

originalg00kster

Bronze
Mar 19, 2009
alright guys, well my contract ends the 28th of this month. and im eligible for the 3g 2 year contract for 200 dolllars. But my problem is that there is enough evidence to say that there is going to be a new iPhone in the making come june.

My question is...im in the hunt for an iPhone. this guy is going to sell me his 2g 8gb in like new condition for 225 and it includes everything. is this worth it? or should i look for a fairly cheap 3g. cause i don't want to get stuck with the 3g 2 year contract if the new iPhone is going to come out.

please help? thanks in advance.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Why do you have to do anything? I am out of contract on my wife's phone, an old but great Nokia and I will just wait until June or when the next iPhone comes out. Can you not just use the phone you have until the new iPhone comes out. Now if you have a case of the "gota have its" I understand but I have no answe for you.:cool:

originalg00kster

Bronze
Mar 19, 2009
hahaha yeah i got the case of i gotta have it. im using a very old first gen black jack :O so im really outdated on my part.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
hahaha yeah i got the case of i gotta have it. im using a very old first gen black jack :O so im really outdated on my part.

OK as said in Peanuts, 'the Psychiatrist is in". I have the 16gb 3G iPhone and love it. With the update due in June ? my 3g will be very competitive, I may or may not buy the 'new' iPhone if one is available. I say go for a 3g and enjoy it. Let us know what you do.

originalg00kster

Bronze
Mar 19, 2009
dang thats a different perspective. everyone is telling me to wait for the new one to come out. but we don't even know waht the hell is going to happen yet! haha. but i really want an iPhone. 2g or 3g it doesn't matter. i just want an iPhone =(

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
dang thats a different perspective. everyone is telling me to wait for the new one to come out. but we don't even know waht the hell is going to happen yet! haha. but i really want an iPhone. 2g or 3g it doesn't matter. i just want an iPhone =(
Good things come to those that wait. I would say continue to use your old phone and wait and see what happens in June. People have told nightmare stories here buying a used iPhone. Mark

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
iPhone is one I don't think I would ever buy used, no telling whats been done to it...I know the feeling though, if I see something, I gotta have it.. But I think to avoid getting locked into anything, I might hold off. Just a couple more months right?

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
alright guys, well my contract ends the 28th of this month. and im eligible for the 3g 2 year contract for 200 dolllars. But my problem is that there is enough evidence to say that there is going to be a new iPhone in the making come june.

My question is...im in the hunt for an iPhone. this guy is going to sell me his 2g 8gb in like new condition for 225 and it includes everything. is this worth it? or should i look for a fairly cheap 3g. cause i don't want to get stuck with the 3g 2 year contract if the new iPhone is going to come out.

please help? thanks in advance.
I would just wait till June and buy the new phone that comes out.