What to do, what to do...

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Having run out of vacation this year, I'm stuck here at work with pretty much nothing to do except, well, sit here. The office is empty, the crapeteria is closed and I have no dollar bills to insert into the vending machines to get even a stale poptart. Fortunately the coffee machine is working (woohoo!)

Anyone else in the same predicament or are you all out scouring the web for black friday deals?

*sigh*

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
Also at work. Trains were empty. Bagel guy on the corner wasn't there. I'm eating oatmeal from a styrofoam cup wishing I was still in bed. Have fun!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Wow those are two depressing posts. Hope you guys at least made quite merry yesterday. Hang in there, the weekend is almost here!

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Oh, it's not so bad. My wife, who is off today, is coming out to meet me for lunch so that's good. Plus, I can get a little online shopping done without worrying about someone stopping by and wanting me to do something for them.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I am at home where it is warm and comfortable and have NO plans to get out in the madness known as Black Friday.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I'm at my parents and I had a decent thanksgiving, but it could have been better if my hubby didn't have to work. He is working today as well. He may even have to work on Christmas! Stupid government. :mad:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I worked once on Black Friday and I said that I would never do it again (if I could control it at least). I don't mind the crowds but I was just wanting to be out there with them.