What to do with my great idea for Apple

richardya

Silver
Sep 24, 2007
The cynics will laugh but....
I have an excellent idea for Apple/iTunes.
I have told some friends and they all said it is a great idea and sooner or later they(Apple) will do it anyway.
I am obviously not comftorable publishing this idea because I would love to get some cash off it. Basically it involves a symbiotic relationship between Apple and another company.
Any way to get in touch with someone at Apple so I can send my idea and not get ripped off.

richardya

Silver
Sep 24, 2007
P.S.
I offer no knowledge or technical skills, just the idea.
But it is pretty simple to implement IMO

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
I can't believe Apple did that. The end of the article says it best, customers are sending in ideas cause they love the company. They should not have acted so harshly.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
lawyers are not known for their people skills.

they should have a PR dept. handle mail. Say "Thanks for the interest in Apple products, but we can't accept ideas for legal reasons... here are some stickers, though!"

Not that difficult.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
I totally agree. I understand that they probably get a lot of ideas, but still no reason.

I feel this should have definitely been PR's job. hmmmm PUBLIC relations. I am surprised that PR didn't speak on behalf of "Apple Law" and showed some friendliness. That is what they are good at!