What to expect tomorrow at Apple store

Hobie

Jul 2, 2008
Do you guys have a prediction about what it will be like at the Apple store tomorrow on Saturday? I'm guessing that they will open at regular time (10:00 a.m.). Do you think that there will be a line up before that time? I would like to get there early and get out early if possible but maybe all of the people who couldn't get off work today will be there tomorrow?

I appreciate your input and advice. Thanks. Hobie.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
If I were you, I would call them now to see if they have any phones left. Lots of places sold out early today.

hydro94530

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
If I were you, I would call them now to see if they have any phones left. Lots of places sold out early today.
The store in San Fran is getting shipment tonight for tomorrow morning. Check Apple.com after 9:00 pm to see which stores have them.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Apple has an availability check on their website you can check after 9pm for all Apple stores.

edit: sorry, same info as above post

bcaslis

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Oregon
The longest wait of your life. It took 7 hours today, I was there at 7am and while the crowd was bigger than last year, the problems with activation were horrific. Mine activated fine on the first shot, but I'll never do this again.