What videos are on your phone?

joshwgnr

Jan 7, 2008
just wonderin what people are watching...

i've got...
1. Robin Hood Men In Tights
2. Shanghai Six (freestyle skiing video):laugh2:
3. South Park
4. Tommy Boy
5. Transformers
6. Bourne Ultimatum
7. 300
8. The Departed

with the following in rotation...
1. A Knights Tale
2. Rush Hour
3. Shrek
4. The Simpsons
5. Without A Paddle
6. Waiting

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Right now i have 2 movies, Nanny Mcfee (such a cute movie) and
Jet Li Fearless (Li is the man). And i have
Eckhart Tolles "The deepest truth of human Existence" (saw him live at a lecture, he's my spiritual bud) and Eckhart Tolles "what is meditation".
I need to rent the Bourne series so i can have them in my iTunes library.
And speaking of Matt Damon, Jimmy Kimmils gf made a hilarious video with him called "im F***ing Matt Damon...hehe google it for a laugh

j3yq

Oct 8, 2007
I have Juno and cloverfield on mine I wish I had time to view a whole movie most times I just get bits and pieces

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've currently got "Disturbia" on my iPhone. It's a really great movie, I recommend it to anyone with a taste for suspense. I have tons of movies that I've converted using 3rd party software, so I rotate my videos out quite frequently. I also alternate between episodes of Family Guy, South Park, American Dad and other TV Shows.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
I have a 4 gig all I can fit is

3 boondocks episodes
3 office episodes
3 comedycentral comedy stand up
and the George Lopez " America's Mexican" HBO stand up special

I really want that 16 g phone ....

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I don't seem to use the video feat. that much. So far I have a skate video, a surf video, an a couple of music videos. I have never really been in a situation where I wanted to watch a movie on the little screen.

Aug 4, 2007
Bay Area California
I've got very high brow programming on my phone.
Bunnytown 1 episode
Flintstones 1 episode
A Bugs Life
Crank that (soulja boy) video (lol)

all of the above mentioned videos have save my @ss on more than one occasion and I totally rock that soulja boy dance with my twins who are in kindergarten and my third grader. Good thing we cant always tell what that kid is singing about! :)
Colleen

joshwgnr

Jan 7, 2008
I've got very high brow programming on my phone.
Bunnytown 1 episode
Flintstones 1 episode
A Bugs Life
Crank that (soulja boy) video (lol)

all of the above mentioned videos have save my @ss on more than one occasion and I totally rock that soulja boy dance with my twins who are in kindergarten and my third grader. Good thing we cant always tell what that kid is singing about! :)
Colleen
haha... i laugh at that, but i know if i had it on my phone it would be played on a daily basis.. what has the world come to. :laugh2:

Lucas7

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
Videos by Great White, KISS, Foo Fighters, Def Leppard, Billy Squire, Sammy Hagar, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, No More Kings, Nickleback, Hootie and the Blowfish
(yes, old school rocker here...LOL)