What Was On Your Wishlist for iPhone 6S?

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I was really hoping that with the 3D touch, when you took a screenshot, there were options afterward, like a Send To option. Nine times outta ten, when I take a screenie, it's to send to someone, so why not have that option immediately? There are others, but I'll start with this one.

Lunfai

Bronze
Sep 16, 2010
Better battery but I guess we will have to wait. I'm sure the new phones are more energy efficient so it should yield around the same battery or maybe slightly even better.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Better battery but I guess we will have to wait. I'm sure the new phones are more energy efficient so it should yield around the same battery or maybe slightly even better.
I couldn't be happier with the battery life of my 6 plus. No more charging every day I can sometimes go 3 days without charging easily.

Lunfai

Bronze
Sep 16, 2010
I couldn't be happier with the battery life of my 6 plus. No more charging every day I can sometimes go 3 days without charging easily.
I'll be trying the plus this time round. I was happy with the 6 battery and I can't wait to try the plus since I've heard only good things about the battery.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
The main thing I was hoping for, other than what was actually released, was that they did away with the home button and incorporated it's functions into the 3D touch somehow. I believe it could be done for everything except the fingerprint scanner - but I'm sure Apple Engineers can figure out how to make an entire touchscreen's surface able to read a fingerprint..

I'll caveat by saying I know this wasn't going to happen in an S release (rarelydo they make design changes externally for S releases) - but a man can still hope! Maybe in the 7..

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Also on my list was the Gold or Silver with a black front. I love my space gray phones, but a change would be nice. I just can't get over how distracting that white border is when trying to watch a movie or video.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I was really hoping that with the 3D touch, when you took a screenshot, there were options afterward, like a Send To option. Nine times outta ten, when I take a screenie, it's to send to someone, so why not have that option immediately? There are others, but I'll start with this one.
That's easy to fix, and you might still get it with a future iOS release, or jailbreak tweaks if you're open to those.