Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Last edited by a moderator:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I searched for my name, and specified 6 months or older. If you've been here over a year, go ahead and specify 1 year or older. You should get it.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
This is a good idea for a thread
but i suggest you quote your first post
copy and paste it in this thread
if you want a successful presentation..

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Ahh, haikus. Something near and dear to my heart...

After my wife's non-iphone died back in August, I wrote this on another forum:

Phone died, what to do?
Hmm, to buy or not to buy?
Buy! Hello, iPhone!

Then, after having the iPhone for a few days, I added...

iPhone amazing
Best for staying connected
Interface fun too

And...

Quietly working
iPhone emits tiny beep
Sexy text from wife

Copyright © 2007 The Suburban Haikuist
This was mine...10/3/07, after 2 months of lurking (and this makes #600 for me!)

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
How'd you copy the quote like that? I tried copy/paste, but it formatted wrong.
Go find your post, then click Quote and Reply, then copy the text in the entry box. Come back here and add your reply to this thread, pasting what you copied.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I don't know what my first post was. I can't find it either as the "Find all posts by John" page only shows the past 500 posts.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
I don't know what my first post was. I can't find it either as the "Find all posts by John" page only shows the past 500 posts.
This was your first post as "John"
Wow, a thread? Thanks, Chris.

I suppose everybody can still identify me by the avatar.

- John
This was your first post as "Lincoln"

This is the oldest post i could find for MacManPro
Wow.
You guys are being a bit harsh. Does the fact that Apple lowered the price of the iPhone so more people could afford this amazing product mean that Apple is an awful, full-of-themselves, selfish company? Um, no, it means that they're doing exactly what everyone else does, just lowering the price, but a bit sooner.

If you have an 8gig iPhone, you have an 8gig iPhone. There's nothing you can do unless you bought it under 14 days ago. If you want to whine about it, go somewhere else. Jeez.

Last edited by a moderator:

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Do an Advanced Search using your old User ID. Tell it to find posts by you, 1 year ago and older and have it list Posts instead of Threads.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Actually, this may be be Lincoln's first post. It was done 8/17/07:

My parents and I have a family plan. About a week ago, I got an email from a friend saying that when he tried to call me, he got a message saying the number he had tried to reach had been canceled. The same happened when I tried to call my parents phones. However we can still make calls, just not receive them. I'm also getting the Visual Voicemail Is Not Avaliable thing. This isn't the first problem I've had with AT&T. They're really starting to get on my nerves.
The info under his avatar shows he joined in August, 2007, so I did a search for posts 1 year ago and newer but had it sort by Last Posting Date, In Ascending Order. Searching 1 year ago and older didn't come up with anything.

Does this post look right, Lincoln?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Actually, this may be be Lincoln's first post. It was done 8/17/07:

The info under his avatar shows he joined in August, 2007, so I did a search for posts 1 year ago and newer but had it sort by Last Posting Date, In Ascending Order. Searching 1 year ago and older didn't come up with anything.

Does this post look right, Lincoln?
No that was not Lincolns first post
perhaps MacManPro's 1st post?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
this is what i found

kinda wack post but here it is....

watching movies on iPhone I have a iPhone 4gig.... i have two movies, two tv shows and 2 music videos...

I don't have time to see any of them in a day.. the only reason that i have them on there is because people always ask.. "can i see it and what does it do?" so i use the movies to show them. i hardly ever have time to see then myself.

i was just wondering if anyone actually has time to see the movies that you have on the iPhone and what MOVIES you have on your iPhone.

I'll Start:

Movies:
Talladega Nights
Wedding Crashers

TV Shows:
Bob and Big
Yo Mama

Music Videos:
Kanye West- Herd'em Say
Michael Jackson- Black or White
this was on 7-12-07
join date 7-3-2007

there might be post before that but i cant find them...

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
No that was not Lincolns first post
perhaps MacManPro's 1st post?
I tried searching for posts by "MacManPro" and it said the user ID was invalid. The one I listed was from searching for posts by "John"