What Widgets Do You Have?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Super Calendar has a new widget, and it's the best Calendar widget I've seen. It's customizable and looks great. We're still beta testing this, but is now in great shape. I love the dark theme and wide variety of colors. Here's the widget:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420079591.109118.jpg

There's also a free version.

Super Calendar by RONEL FERNANDEZ
https://appsto.re/us/p-vzZ.i

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
From the makers of the now removed Launcher, we have Music Launcher! This is cool! You add playlists from your music library as widgets. And you can use PNG images, just like with Launcher.
Music Launcher by Cromulent Labs
https://appsto.re/us/Vzlo4.i

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422067898.852431.jpg

Last edited:

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
From the makers of the now removed Launcher, we have Music Launcher! This is cool! You add playlists from your music library as widgets. And you can use PNG images, just like with Launcher.
View attachment 40640

Is there anyway without jail breaking to get the apk files for launcher and install it?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

View attachment 40640
I tried to add my Purchased playlist. It does nothing unless I select songs. Do you have to select each song individually? I have hundreds of songs in that playlist, so that would be time consuming.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I tried to add my Purchased playlist. It does nothing unless I select songs. Do you have to select each song individually? I have hundreds of songs in that playlist, so that would be time consuming.
No, they are playlists I created in the music app. They even added the iTunes Festival playlists, which I deleted. They may need to be playlists created in the music app on your phone, rather than one synced to the phone. These were playlists I had already created. I didn't have to add individual songs. When I opened the Music Launcher app, the playlists were already there. I deleted 2 of them. Then added the PNG images. I didn't have do anything in the iTunes music app.

Last edited:

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
You can import the play lists that you already have and if you pull up a particular artist or album if you swipe down just a bit there is a add all songs button

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You can import the play lists that you already have and if you pull up a particular artist or album if you swipe down just a bit there is a add all songs button
Thanks. I didn't see that the first time I installed it. Got it working now.
image.jpg

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

View attachment 40640

Nice find. I just added it. I have several playlists that I listen to a lot, and this will come in handy. I went Pro so I have the music/shuffle controls.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I don't think I'll be using Music Launcher much longer. It likes to play tunes that I've removed from playlists. I removed the tunes for a reason. I don't want Music Launcher downloading them from the cloud.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I don't think I'll be using Music Launcher much longer. It likes to play tunes that I've removed from playlists. I removed the tunes for a reason. I don't want Music Launcher downloading them from the cloud.
Did you try deleting that playlist from the app, then adding the revised playlist?

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)