What Widgets Do You Have?

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I think I'm gonna use the Weather Channel widget because it's more accurate than my previous weather widget and provides more info at a glance. I just replaced it with a battery widget that tells me how long I have for standby, Internet and talk time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411349613.650195.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411349623.850245.jpg

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I know I'm probably going to feel dumb when I find it, but I don't see the launcher or the Yahoo weather widget in the section you refer to.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I know I'm probably going to feel dumb when I find it, but I don't see the launcher or the Yahoo weather widget in the section you refer to.

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Am using imonitor, widgets and launcher. But i would like to add an icon to send txt to a whatsapp contact. It is asking me address book ID. Can anyone tell me how to get this ID from ?

Sent from my iphone5

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Am using imonitor, widgets and launcher. But i would like to add an icon to send txt to a whatsapp contact. It is asking me address book ID. Can anyone tell me how to get this ID from ?

Sent from my iphone5
It seems to be a complicated process to access Address book ID's.

http://www.macstories.net/tutorials...th-drafts-launch-center-pro-or-a-bookmarklet/

Update: Thanks to reader Ernesto Miquel, I managed to get the "Address Book ID" parameter to work. Essentially, the ID is a unique string that WhatsApp associates with each contact in your buddy list. While it may be possible for developers to get this ID with the iOS SDK, there is a workaround for normal users as well.

With the latest update, WhatsApp lets you backup your chat history to iCloud, and, as we know, iCloud data can be browsed on a Mac inside the Mobile Documents folder. To find the ID of a WhatsApp user, you'll need to back up WhatsApp to iCloud, then find the WhatsApp folder on your Mac's Mobile Documents folder; inside that folder, navigate to Accounts, then your account's name or phone number, then "backup", and you'll find a file called ChatStorage.sqlite. Copy the file, and download the free SQLite Database Browser for Mac.

Open the file, click Browse Data, and choose "ZWACHATSESSION" from the Table dropdown menu. Here, you'll find the chat sessions you've backed up, with fields such as "partner name" and "last message". Alongside these fields, you'll also see "ZCONTACTABID", which for me was a series of three digits-long IDs for my WhatsApp contacts.

With the ID, you can then tweak the URL scheme and launch WhatsApp with a message composed in Launch Center Pro/Drafts and directly into a specific chat session:

whatsapp://send?abid=122&text=[[prompt]]

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
I use Yahoo Weather and Teepee 3

View attachment 38470

Yahoo Weather by Yahoo
https://appsto.re/us/DOnEL.i

TeeVee 3 - Your TV Shows Guru by CrazyApps
https://appsto.re/us/_C3KN.i
how is that teevee widget? looks like a good way to keep me updated with shows but im not sure if im willing to pay for it until i get some feed back lol

got it anyways and its cool, glad i got it. it has anime in the list as well if your the person who watched, and they have the list for the new episodes which is good if you watch them subed when they first come out

Last edited: