What widgets do you want in iOS 8?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
He understands how it works. Did you miss the part where he said he was kidding and he knew what Napoleon meant? I already clarified it for others here who might not understand how it works.
Yeah, I missed the part at the bottom and your post wasn't showing yet. It was most likely there, but the thread needed to be refreshed. I'm guessing that's an app thing. :oops:

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I would like a widget that provides most of the functions currently found in the "Remote" app by Apple.

UPS and FedEx package tracking widgets would also be nice, so that if you have an important package coming in and you want to track it, you could access its current whereabouts and other relevant information in the Notificiation center.

Access, per se, to the app store is already free. Anyone can access it at any time. If you're suggesting free access to download apps from the app store, then...

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
My weather widget is "The Weather Channel" which does show the current temperature along with a brief summary ... "66F ... (location) Sunny with temperatures rising towards the low 70s. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours" ending with an instruction to "tap foe more" that then opens the full app's 10 day summary.
YMMV