what will the lines be today, july 12th?

mletang

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
NYC
www.NYCpetforum.com
I missed out yesterday, my AT&T store ran out of course. and the Apple store on 5th ave just seemed to have a never ending line for most of the day. What will it be like today, compared to last years experience. was there still insane lines on day 2 of V1 release? I'm hoping not.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Did you check availability at the Apple website? Hopefully it has died down some and after all the bad press I have seen on every news station this evening, maybe it will scare people away.

ejmonkey3

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
i still think theres a lot of people that still want one, however it really depends on where you live. i didn't have a problem getting one in the midwest

vampep

Jun 28, 2007
do u think the stores are gonna open again at 8am or their normal hours?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
do u think the stores are gonna open again at 8am or their normal hours?
Normal hours today. The lines at the AT&T stores should be gone. Last year there was no line at all on Saturday morning at my AT&T store. Apple stores will probably have stock in. You can check online to see how many phones they will have for sale tomorrow.

mletang

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
NYC
www.NYCpetforum.com
I'm heading to the ATT store after work but i have a feeling there is still gonna be lines. I called Apple on 5th ave and there open but not selling iPhones until 7am. they said people are of course already lined up waiting. if i cant get one tomorrow morning i may just wait until all the hype dies down. 2.0 runs good on my V1 so im in no rush, i just want a new toy to play with

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
my guess is everyone that had to work yesterday is going for their phone today. probably not as bad but not exactly a quick buy either