What Will You Be Doing With Yoy iPhone JULY 4th

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I for one will be doing aLLLL kinds of stunts with that beautiful phone on the Fourth:p. It will include San Diego Beaches:cool: and San Diego Bars:cool: Think about it guys.....Sooooo much playtime on that day. Naturally this may prompt some peeps to lock their phone away on that very dangerous:sick: drunken day of July. But lets hear some answers.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Calling someone to come over so we can light off fireworks!

liljohn

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
NJ
I will be at the Jersey shore even though im here everyday i will probably go to seaside heights for those of you that are familiar with the Jersey Shore.

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
Attach it to a firework, launch it into the wild blue yonder and watch it go boom!

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Yeah Mav. iPhone = Fireworks:cool:. I realize it may sound redundant and Fatherly but I feel very good saying the following...."Fellow iPhone people please be careful careful careful "CAREFUL" with your Phone on that day." I posted this question in the belief that It had not been as of late. This place is helping me not tear out my Dreadlocks waiting for this phone. I might actually NOT drink on JULY 4th. Just so I can use my phone all day with confidence.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I will be at the Jersey shore even though im here everyday i will probably go to seaside heights for those of you that are familiar with the Jersey Shore.

nj represent where you from?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I'll be spending it with a lady friend outside of Atlanta. iPhone + girlfriend+ fireworks + holiday = long-lasting memories!;)