What will you do with your old phone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 6, 2007
Personally I am going to slam mine against the hardest concrete wall i can find. i Have a Sony Ericson phone that Jesus probably used..anyways i made this post to see what you other iPhone fanatics are going to do with your old phones! let us know, or even make a video destroying your old ones! haha be creative...lets see where this leads......well i got to go, about to go stand in line! peace out!

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Give mine to my mom :] One of the reasons my parents are letting me switch carriers... There won't be any ETF.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Personally I am going to slam mine against the hardest concrete wall i can find. i Have a Sony Ericson phone that Jesus probably used..anyways i made this post to see what you other iPhone fanatics are going to do with your old phones! let us know, or even make a video destroying your old ones! haha be creative...lets see where this leads......well i got to go, about to go stand in line! peace out!

You remind me of those guys that make videos of themselves destroying cars / houses, whatever they can destroy pointlessly, instead of giving it to someone who desperately needs it. Personally, i'm gonna hold on to mine. I'll need something while it's away for 3 days, getting the battery replaced.

I tip my hat to the guy who said he'll give his old phone to his mom. Much better than destroying it, or the junk drawer.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
You remind me of those guys that make videos of themselves destroying cars / houses, whatever they can destroy pointlessly, instead of giving it to someone who desperately needs it. Personally, i'm gonna hold on to mine. I'll need something while it's away for 3 days, getting the battery replaced.

I tip my hat to the guy who said he'll give his old phone to his mom. Much better than destroying it, or the junk drawer.

Either tomorrow night or Saturday night I will attach a hundred or so firecrackers and watch it shatter....

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Thank you, sir ;) . I don't understand pointless destroying of things. To those who plan on burning theirs... I also used to be a pyromaniac but learned my lesson the hard way. A lot of pain and a big hospital bill later, I grew up.

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
As much as I hate my Motorola V551, I'm going to be keeping it and swapping the SIM out and using it when I go to places that I don't need or want to bring the iPhone. Probably like the beach is the one place that I'll use my old phone.

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
RETURN IT! My RAZR died exactly 28 days ago and I bought a crappy Nokia 6102 outside of my plan for abot 160 bucks, that's why I NEED THIS iPHONE TOMORROW!

LOL... I'm cutting it close! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

MBHockey

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
I am going to do the same thing. I have hated my phone from the very minute i first turned it on. It has been nothing but frustration. I am going to get so much satisfaction out of bashing this thing office space style, probably with my hockey stick though, and then i'll take pics of its abrupt demise with my shiny new iPhone.

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
I am going to do the same thing. I have hated my phone from the very minute i first turned it on. It has been nothing but frustration. I am going to get so much satisfaction out of bashing this thing office space style, probably with my hockey stick though, and then i'll take pics of its abrupt demise with my shiny new iPhone.
You know what, on second thought, I think I'm going to do this as well. If it ever turns out that I want a different phone, I'll just buy one off of ebay or something for like 50 bucks. I'm going to just think of all of the calls that i've dropped over the years and just slam it. I should've gotten a new phone 2 years ago. I've never been satisfied with my other one. But I can't tell if it's the phone, or the AT&T network.