What would you do if someone bashes iPhones?

C

choobies

@BennyBoy I had everything to do with this one ;) right? I'm not in it :p

@Inyigo I believe she is Norwegian :D love the accent too

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
That was the most amateurish and pointless video I've ever had the displeasure to watch! Sound quality was worse than my 16-year old son's goofball Art of Film project shot on a Sony camcorder. Couldn't understand a damn thing. Boring as hell too. When the highlight is some terrible actress' accent, oh boy, you've got major FAIL on your hands.

Personally, I couldn't give a rat's arse about anybody's opinion of any mobile platform except my own. I watched this video hoping to be entertained for a few seconds. Wow, was I ever disappointed!

C

choobies

good one! it's kinda sad that nokia is so late in the game... i used to have nokia before smartphones came out

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
If you want to see something funny and anti-iphone, check this out: http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iPhone

He's a rabid Nokia fanboy, and the page is about a decade out of date, but it's still pretty funny. Doucheyboy who made the video in choobie's post should take notes.
He is a serious fanboy. I don't care of people bash the iPhone. I only get it because it's the best and most phones suck. I am not loyal to the brand.

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
He is a serious fanboy. I don't care of people bash the iPhone. I only get it because it's the best and most phones suck. I am not loyal to the brand.
That's the only sensible attitude. I use whatever works best for me and my own personal priorities. As those priorities change so does my mobile platform of choice.