What Would You really like to do in your Life

JFN

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Nor Cal
I'll start, My ideal gig would be an owner of a RV park on a river (snake River) and run jet boat rides and a guide service! Your turn.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Not to brag, but I'm doing it. I freaking love my job and would love to produce and engineer other people's music for the rest of my life. I just hope I get the chance to produce one or two relative "hits" in my life... just enough to retire and live exactly like I live right now. Not too much, not too little.

I'll take a retirement beach house with woods and a nice stream nearby, though, please.

H

Hayesimus

I would love to rescue animals. Exotic or domestic. Also, I'd love to save someone's life. Something to give meaning to my own existence ya know? Or to just profoundly make someone's life better in some way.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
hayes - what if you were to save the life of someone who's life had no meaning, as you say? could that be considered meaningful? i mean, what if you save someone's life that felt their life had no meaning?

more on topic, it's funny how technology can affect your dreams. ten years ago I would have answered "run a music store", but now they're all closing down. photographer for National Geographic (read as Playboy) would be just fine though.

H

Hayesimus

if i saved the life of someone who didn't value it before, then perhaps that simple act would give them hope. People may feel lost and worthless but in the moments before death they will realize that there is always a chance for more.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Come on guys, this is not complicated. What I want to do in my life is to suicide once I become poor.

H

Hayesimus

Actually studies have indicated that the exceedingly wealthy are not much happier than the dirt poor. You may find your mood would improve without worldly possessions.

H

Hayesimus

well, you could always turn to the life of a thief and just swipe Projectdarkside's new iPhone. :p

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Lmao, I am not talking about iPhones here my friend. iPhones are kind of easy to rob from any one. But I am talking about MacBooks! I have a MacBook Pro and I have had an old MacBook before it. I just love Macintosh. Except the fact that there's that game I LOVE which can not be run on Macintosh. It's an online game called Soldier front which is hosted by ijji, that's the only reason why I am on Windows most of the time I spend on the computer.

H

Hayesimus

Alas I've not owned a mac yet. Would like to get the Air sometime so I can get online on the go and because its so cool.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
The MacBook Air is so cool. Its design is sleek and sexy. But the performance isn't so good, so I might as well say the price is too high.

H

Hayesimus

Oh of course the price is too high. But I don't plan on doing much on it other than surf the net when I'm out. I still have my desktop that would handle any heavy lifting.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Then I am pretty sure you are going to go ahead and buy the standard one right? I mean the one with the lowest processor and hard disk. Which would be the best since it isn't going to be as expensive, and since you're not going to use it for anything really important.

H

Hayesimus

Well, I dunno how serious I am. I just want one right now. I don't have any hard plans to purchase. But knowing me... I'll get the best one.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Well, good luck with that. Though a MacBook Pro is much better than a MacBook Air, the design and appearance differs.

harleygold

Bronze
Jul 26, 2008
Anderson, IN
I'll start, My ideal gig would be an owner of a RV park on a river (snake River) and run jet boat rides and a guide service! Your turn.
I to would own an RV, but I'd go state to state, unload the Harley and ride. :cool: I need to start playing the lottery.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm in school now pursuing my dream. Only 1 or 2 semesters left (depends on how hard I want to make my Spring) before I graduate. Then it's off to Med School.