What you think about this eBay case?

yeaaa

Oct 28, 2007
I was searching for some cheap case and came across the case below and thought it look nice and the quality looks good. Only $10 shipped. What you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
Wow, that's really nice. If they had it in black I'd get it. I think that for $10 it's worth a shot. As long as all the correct holes are on the right places, it would be a great case.

beej

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
IMO, the leather and fabric cases look cheap. For $10 bucks shipped, I doubt that case is even real leather.

BTW, is the seller reputable? That iPhone in the pic doesn't look real.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
yeah i don't know what % of cow that is but it doesn't look bad.

personally though it's not my type of case.
i prefer the Agent 18(black)

I'd say u get what u pay for... I bought a case off of ebay to 14bux shipped... It looked nice on the iPhone however the case totally blocked my signal... I had 5bars and it suddenly dropped to 1bar... I had my bro call my phone and his call didn't come through! So I took off the case Nd automatically my phone got its bars back... So be careful buying the cheap cases your better off spending a lil more dr something that works

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I'd say u get what u pay for... I bought a case off of ebay to 14bux shipped... It looked nice on the iPhone however the case totally blocked my signal... I had 5bars and it suddenly dropped to 1bar... I had my bro call my phone and his call didn't come through! So I took off the case Nd automatically my phone got its bars back... So be careful buying the cheap cases your better off spending a lil more dr something that works
wow that's weird.. was the case made of concrete?! if so, how did you get it so cheaply shipped?!

LOL no not concrete... That was too expensive to ship... :) it was a hard case but it was really weird... It looked great but my phone couldn't function with it on... I really want a iskin revo so I'll juss get one of those for Christmas... For now I'm going nude ;)

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
For now I'm going nude ;)
:eek:

yeah i'd advise agains the concrete on made by iDiot Accessories(i just made that up..) because i have a feeling i weighs a ton and scratches the hell out of the phone(especially if it is the concrete WITH the rocks mixed in)

yeaaa

Oct 28, 2007
Wow, that's really nice. If they had it in black I'd get it. I think that for $10 it's worth a shot. As long as all the correct holes are on the right places, it would be a great case.
It is also available in black.

Last edited by a moderator:

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I love the look but I WOULD be cautious about the reception. Also, what a hassle to get it out the case to answer a call...