What's a good app for downloaded media(video&audio) for iPhone 3G?

Nov 24, 2007
hi , whats a good app to play downloaded media(video&audio) for iPhone 3g? on my iPhone 1G i use "mymedia" .. is "mymedia" out for iPhone 3g? or is there a app like it that supports video.. i downloaded "dtunes" & "safari DL plugin" for audio, but i can't seem to get videos to download with "safari DL plugin".. is there a mediaplayer that supports downloaded media (audio & video)? thnxs

Nov 24, 2007
can anyone tell me if there is a way to convert old apps to 3g or 2.0+ FW for iPhone 1G... i'd really like to have "mymedia.app" for iPhone 3g or even on iPhone 1G 2.0+ Firmware..if "mymedia" was out i'd proably update from 1.1.3.. i love this app & simply can't live with out it... i have to be able to download movies, my job is so boring.. i download 1 movie a every break ..

Nutchos

Bronze
Jul 21, 2008
Are you talking about jailbroken apps? There really isn't anyway to watch videos in formats other than mp4 and (flv i guess). There are apps like vsnax and truveo on the app store that'll let you watch videos but not movies.

Other than that you could always use programs like videora to convert your movies from w/e format so that they can be played via the ipod app in your iPhone.

Nov 24, 2007
Are you talking about jailbroken apps? There really isn't anyway to watch videos in formats other than mp4 and (flv i guess). There are apps like vsnax and truveo on the app store that'll let you watch videos but not movies.

Other than that you could always use programs like videora to convert your movies from w/e format so that they can be played via the ipod app in your iPhone.
ya i meant jailbrokin apps.. "MyMedia" let u download anything u streamed in safari (, google video, seeqpod etc...) u could also use it to launch the media.. (mp3 & mp4)

Nov 24, 2007
ya i meant jailbrokin apps.. "MyMedia" let u download anything u streamed in safari (, google video, seeqpod etc...) u could also use it to launch the media.. (mp3 & mp4)
is there anything like this for iPhone 3G?

Smartmouf

Jul 30, 2008
try dtunes edit, didn't see u already said that lol

try mxtube

Nov 24, 2007
shiity i was all hyped , thought u had good news for me lol... ya i know about mxtube, but i need something for googlevideo, not just youtube... "my media" was a great app, i wish someone would convert it to 2.0 software... i'm still on 1.1.3, i'm not upgrading tell there something like that for 2.0.. i really need this for work.. i only get wifi in one part of the plant.