What's going on with eiC app?

Aug 20, 2012
I've just recently became a member of eiC and love it. I'm getting a "you don't have permission" warning on everything I click. I refresh about four or five times and it usually goes to the thing I've clicked. What's up? Anyone else having this issue? I've tried emailing eiC and nothing.

Attachments

Aceakarick

Aug 20, 2012
A week later and it's worse than before. It's a shame. I love the app and eiC but I'm gonna have to delete the app and find something new.

Sent from Ace's iPhone using iCafe app

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
New update pushed this morning and updated.

The issue with the 'security error' is reportedly something that is cookie based -- and related to IP addresses when using 3G. I know that sounds vague, but it appears to be something that is fixed with an update to the app and also affects the TapaTalk app.

For those having the problem, can you let me know if you experience the problem while using WiFi. I realize that's not a solution, but it will help me pinpoint if that is indeed the issue.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
A week later and it's worse than before. It's a shame. I love the app and eiC but I'm gonna have to delete the app and find something new.

Sent from Ace's iPhone using iCafe app
I don't use the app (sorry Chris), since I have interest in the JB threads.
You can always just go to the website & create a bookmark for your springboard. Use that 'till the issue is resolved. Be a shame for you to miss out on the he best place on the 'net during the launch of the 5.