What's New In eiC Update 1.3

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
We are pleased to announce that our forums have been upgraded to XenForo 1.3. There are some wonderful new features and I welcome you try them out in this thread and others.

Here you can preview the new 'Spoiler' and 'Multi-quote' features:

The forum now supports EXIF data, which includes orientation of the camera when the picture was taken. If you upload multiple photos, it will display them properly in the forum using EXIF data.

The forums will now also support logins from Twitter and Google+, in addition to Facebook.

These are just a few of the changes. This is a pretty major upgrade and should provide for an overall better forum experience.

If you should have any problems, please use the Site Feedback forum for issues related to the forum. Please use the everythingiCafe App category for issues specific to the app.

Thanks! Enjoy the all-new, updated eiC!

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
Interesting ... Sadly, the spoiler tab didn't show in the app. I came to the web view to spot it.
As always, thanks to you for all the good things you do for our community!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm not a fan of the green "top of page" button. It's distracting and it obscures text in posts. It's also redundant. You can go to the top of the page by tapping the status bar.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm not a fan of the green "top of page" button. It's distracting and it obscures text in posts. It's also redundant. You can go to the top of the page by tapping the status bar.
It's been removed. Users can use this icon to jump to the top with ease.

Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 11.22.23 AM.png