What's Next?

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
Hello All,

Quick question what is up with Apple now, has anyone heard of what they are working on for the next update? When do we get t.v., flashplayer, ect.............

It seems the only thing that Apple is working on is the app store and pushing apps. I thought it was working on real technology to match the iPhone capablitys. Most of the phones ATT have tv access...........and they are on the 3g network.

I think Apple is moving to slow on mods for this phone..........they are spending to much time on apps ( that are good) but not enough on real access that this phone is capable of. It seems like it has been a long time to have to wait, while technology is moving at a faster pace with other phones.

Does anyone now of anything that is coming up.................what are your thoughts?

thanks

Erhalt1:eek:

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
no one knows anything.

and Apple spends absolutely no time developing apps (except for the iTunes and iwork remotes).

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
I'm gonna say if there is one between now and June it will be minor , because it seems June is the arrival of a new iPhone possibly V3

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Apple is like Hellen Keller when it comes to info about products. No speak, no hear, no see, no leaks, no confirmations but the analysts and the rumor mill run around with their heads cut off posting articles here and there with very good photoshops of "what the next could look like" and of "what the next could have" and of "what the next could do".

Speculation....is all it is until Apple comes out with the product.

*i correct myself, the two leaks to when the public knows is when:
-The Apple Stores close for an entire businesss day. Thats when the public FOR SURE knows something new is def coming.
-The prices of the existing things get cheaper by getting bundled with other things ( remember? Buy the macbook pro, get a free ipod touch a couple months before the new Aluminum Mac books rolled out...again the stores closed for a day when it was made official)

grunt482

Mar 8, 2009
I'm gonna say if there is one between now and June it will be minor , because it seems June is the arrival of a new iPhone possibly V3
Well I hope this holds true because, I am tired of waiting.