What's on your holiday wish list?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jul 12, 2007
The only accessory I want that I don't already have is the travel charging cable that will charge the iPhone and headset at the same time.

I was looking for a headset. Asked for the Jawbone headset. Your thoughts on the Apple branded one?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It works fine while it is close to the handset, but it needs to be close. I can put the phone in my front pants pocket sometimes with the headset in my ear and it will drop the connection. It does work well, but I don't think it meets the specs of a 10 foot connection range. If the phone is in my jacket pocket it works great. It's cool looking and the pairing process couldn't be simpler, but my old Motorola headset keeps a better connection.

BTW, if you want to try the Apple Bluetooth headset, today is the day to order it. Apple.com has them for $108 today only. That's almost a 20% savings.

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
It works fine while it is close to the handset, but it needs to be close. I can put the phone in my front pants pocket sometimes with the headset in my ear and it will drop the connection. It does work well, but I don't think it meets the specs of a 10 foot connection range. If the phone is in my jacket pocket it works great. It's cool looking and the pairing process couldn't be simpler, but my old Motorola headset keeps a better connection.

BTW, if you want to try the Apple Bluetooth headset, today is the day to order it. Apple.com has them for $108 today only. That's almost a 20% savings.

Thanks for the info Cols

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Well, I have an iPhone so....

I know. I went into a Sharper Image store the other day and sat in the vibrating chairs for an hour. Only $2,480 apiece!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Well, my iPhone was supposed to be my Christmas present early, so I am pretty happy already. I would like a Vaja case, but I cannot choose which one (there were even more on there last time I checked). Bluetooth headset, macbook for myself that no one else uses, and a car charger would be nice to.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I really don't need anything else since I don't like using a case and I have a charger and everything. Maybe I'll upgrade to 1.1.2? Ha, not really.
LMAO! :laugh2: That was funny.

Well, my iPhone was supposed to be my Christmas present early, so I am pretty happy already. I would like a Vaja case, but I cannot choose which one (there were even more on there last time I checked). Bluetooth headset, macbook for myself that no one else uses, and a car charger would be nice to.
Ok KoKo, I don't want to accuse you of looking over my shoulder at my Christmas list,.....but umm... :p

I feel you on the Vaja cases. There are just way too many to decide. And now that I have the Touch (Sprint), thats another addition to the Christmas list.

Decisions....Decisions!