What's on your holiday wish list?

Jul 12, 2007
with the upcoming holiday season, what iPhone accessories will you be asking santa for?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
The only accessory I want that I don't already have is the travel charging cable that will charge the iPhone and headset at the same time.

Jul 12, 2007
The only accessory I want that I don't already have is the travel charging cable that will charge the iPhone and headset at the same time.

I was looking for a headset. Asked for the Jawbone headset. Your thoughts on the Apple branded one?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It works fine while it is close to the handset, but it needs to be close. I can put the phone in my front pants pocket sometimes with the headset in my ear and it will drop the connection. It does work well, but I don't think it meets the specs of a 10 foot connection range. If the phone is in my jacket pocket it works great. It's cool looking and the pairing process couldn't be simpler, but my old Motorola headset keeps a better connection.

BTW, if you want to try the Apple Bluetooth headset, today is the day to order it. Apple.com has them for $108 today only. That's almost a 20% savings.

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
It works fine while it is close to the handset, but it needs to be close. I can put the phone in my front pants pocket sometimes with the headset in my ear and it will drop the connection. It does work well, but I don't think it meets the specs of a 10 foot connection range. If the phone is in my jacket pocket it works great. It's cool looking and the pairing process couldn't be simpler, but my old Motorola headset keeps a better connection.

BTW, if you want to try the Apple Bluetooth headset, today is the day to order it. Apple.com has them for $108 today only. That's almost a 20% savings.

Thanks for the info Cols

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Well, I have an iPhone so....

I know. I went into a Sharper Image store the other day and sat in the vibrating chairs for an hour. Only $2,480 apiece!

smitty24

Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Lakeland, FL
yes, I just bought the Agent 18 clear case today and love it. Definitiy an excellent case to buy!
so i came home...looking around online, and decided to buy one...itll be here next week....time to think of something else to put on my wishlist...;)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I really don't need anything else since I don't like using a case and I have a charger and everything. Maybe I'll upgrade to 1.1.2? Ha, not really.

fedexgnd

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
either a new macbook or macbook pro. where is the end, first an iPhone then a macbook

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Well, my iPhone was supposed to be my Christmas present early, so I am pretty happy already. I would like a Vaja case, but I cannot choose which one (there were even more on there last time I checked). Bluetooth headset, macbook for myself that no one else uses, and a car charger would be nice to.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I really don't need anything else since I don't like using a case and I have a charger and everything. Maybe I'll upgrade to 1.1.2? Ha, not really.
LMAO! :laugh2: That was funny.

Well, my iPhone was supposed to be my Christmas present early, so I am pretty happy already. I would like a Vaja case, but I cannot choose which one (there were even more on there last time I checked). Bluetooth headset, macbook for myself that no one else uses, and a car charger would be nice to.
Ok KoKo, I don't want to accuse you of looking over my shoulder at my Christmas list,.....but umm... :p

I feel you on the Vaja cases. There are just way too many to decide. And now that I have the Touch (Sprint), thats another addition to the Christmas list.

Decisions....Decisions!

Gray

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
iPhone wise...I want some nice iPhone headphones.