What's on your iPhone?

Survivor61

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
So I loaded up my phone with music of course, and some pics of the kids and family and some music videos. I do have a few nice, well umm, are R-rated pics of girls and a few videos that are somewhat R-rated as well. I made sure I left them off however, since I knew all the people at work, including my boss, would want to see my iPhone today, and sure enough they all did lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

beley

Bronze
Apr 2, 2007
I just synced my playlists and a TON of videos! I have all the iPhone videos from Apple, the jobs/gates interview, some jack johnson concerts and more. Awesome!

Oh, and calendar, 1000+ contacts, bookmarks, and more.

drjman

Jul 2, 2007
What was the first tune you played in your iphone--you know the one you planned for weeks, got everything situated just right, rolled the windows down for, and just played?

(Or if you're a dumbass like me and accidentally jacked up The Science Friday Podcast : "A Radiation-Eating Fungus"...the one you wanted to play....)

After my first ill-fated fire-up I got a do-over and played:

Song for the Dumped (live version) : Ben Folds Five
Blue Orchid : The White Stripes
Girlfriend : Matthew Sweet

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It was probably something from the shuffle feature. I can't really remember.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I also shuffled for my first song I THI k it was acdc

glenrich78

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
John Lennon - Imagine

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Marvin Gaye - Sexual healing. It was an emotional time for me and MiPhone. Emotional.
"When I get that feelin', I want sexual healing."

How cute! LMAO. That is the hilarious. I think I played "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls. I saw an AD on T.V. that the Spice Girls are coming back in town, and that made me download that song. Updated my iPhone, and there it was. I was jamming out like Ginger used to. Ahh...the days.

jomaha

Jul 2, 2007
first song

Toby Keith - You Caught Me At a Bad Time

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
What was the first tune you played in your iphone--you know the one you planned for weeks, got everything situated just right, rolled the windows down for, and just played?

(Or if you're a dumbass like me and accidentally jacked up The Science Friday Podcast : "A Radiation-Eating Fungus"...the one you wanted to play....)

After my first ill-fated fire-up I got a do-over and played:

Song for the Dumped (live version) : Ben Folds Five
Blue Orchid : The White Stripes
Girlfriend : Matthew Sweet

Stephen marley- mind control
" " hey baby

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Just what you see. I didn't post screen shots of the apps that come with 2.0. That would be silly.

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Actually I got a silver Apple on my iPhone. Stuck in rebooting. Probably gotta go home and restore.

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Awww...sorry to hear that.