What's one thing people remembered you by?

MyRichLife

Zealot
Gold
Nov 19, 2009
South Florida.
Here's something new I haven't seen here on EIC so let's try it! People remembered me by is my great personality.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Being ginger. I've met people in university who immediately recognized me after being together in the 2nd grade! Do you know how long ago that was? It's freaky. But if you think about it, I'm one of the very few red heads in Egypt, or at least in Cairo, and it's not that hard to remember.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
People remember me because I'm tall. 6'5" isn't extraordinary but it's enough to make some folks recall.

Skb2000

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 1, 2010
Scottsdale, AZ
www.sherrylbuchler.com
Being ginger. I've met people in university who immediately recognized me after being together in the 2nd grade! Do you know how long ago that was? It's freaky. But if you think about it, I'm one of the very few red heads in Egypt, or at least in Cairo, and it's not that hard to remember.
I use to be a natural redhead until 12 years ago.... and funny you should mention it, but when I was traveling in Europe when I was in college, someone stopped me on the street who I had been in 2nd grade with also. I should also mention that I always had very long hair.... way past my butt.

To stay on topic... people remember me for my slightly off kilter humor.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Skirts and long hair.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
My personality/facial expressions, face and hair. People seem to ALWAYS remember my name and face. Example: New class, about 2 weeks into it, the teachers cant remember most of the other students names, but they remember me and mine, and know when I'm In class or not.

Needless to say, anyplace where I've gone, frequently I am memorable. I don't know why but I just am.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Well I've always thought Red hair individuals are extremely rare outside of any country who's people did not come from Europe. Has your family lineage always been in Egypt?

J-94

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 7, 2011
My sense of humor, and my affable personality

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
I will be remembered for keeping the "Baily Building and Loan" in operation until old man Potter choked on a turkey bone and died...
Or maybe it will be for flushing an m-80 down the school toilet (my shining moment).
Oh hell, just do a little jig and spit on my grave...i don't want to be remembered.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I'll always be remembered as the guy that is always around for his friends, and someone that no matter what, keeps an upbeat attitude 99% of the time.
(granted, I've had some really bad moments in the past 2 years, so in that specific period, 80% of the time. ;) )

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Well I've always thought Red hair individuals are extremely rare outside of any country who's people did not come from Europe. Has your family lineage always been in Egypt?
My grandmother (mother's side) was Turkish, and my other grandmother (father's side) is a red head with blue eyes because her grandmother was Irish. I'm like a mixture of both, except I didn't get the blue eyes, just brown or hazel or w.e you call it.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
My grandmother (mother's side) was Turkish, and my other grandmother (father's side) is a red head with blue eyes because her grandmother was Irish. I'm like a mixture of both, except I didn't get the blue eyes, just brown or hazel or w.e you call it.
I see. All Ginger jokes aside, you are rare. Which is really cool!

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Haha.. I remember the second day of my first semester in university. While I was walking to my building, a group of girls on a table were like "I love gingerbread". Real funny. lol