What's so different about iOS 6?

leggz2di4

Bronze
Jul 26, 2010
New York
Just finished downloading it and so far I don't recognize anything different. Guess I was expecting angels to fly out of my iPad or something. I guess over time I will notice a change. What about you?

Sadly still rocking a blackberry...but for not much longer!
Loving my iPad 2.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Just finished downloading it and so far I don't recognize anything different. Guess I was expecting angels to fly out of my iPad or something. I guess over time I will notice a change. What about you?

Loving my iPad 2.
Open the Maps app. Search for a major city and select the Flyover option.

Next up, open up the new clock app.

Plenty of other good things like Facebook throughout, shared Photo Streams. iPad 2 was unfortunately left without Siri.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I got big problems! It won't let me connect to wifi! It takes me to the screen to select a network, selects my network, goes onto wifi and a second layer it's off and it's redirecting me to Apples page which tells me can't be found either! Hard reset already done!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

lukasp13

Bronze
Sep 20, 2008
Nashville
I found this, it worked for me but others are saying it didn't for them. It worth a try before you change your router settings...

Go to Settings>Safari>Clear History, Cookies and Data. Restart the iPad. Restart the iPad by holding down on the sleep button until the red slider appears and then slide to shut off. To power up hold the sleep button until the Apple logo appears and let go of the button.

leggz2di4

Bronze
Jul 26, 2010
New York
Ok so I have played with the photo sharing & iTunes so far. Nice changes but I am upset that YouTube is gone and safari seems extremely slow to me. (Yeah I said safari, no jail breaking over here - Laugh Out Loud).

Loving my iPad 2.