What's the best alternative?

Jan 14, 2008
My iPhone headphones broke... I haven't had good experience with ipod headphones. So I rather buy a different pair with a microphone built into the headphones for hand free calling but are good quality and are practically indestructable. I want them preferable white to match my iPhone. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just found the V-MODA VIBE Duo Earphones and SUPER.Fi 4vi on the Apple official site.. Would anybody recommend these? Are they reliable? Know any better headphones than these?

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I have the V-Moda Duo's. I have a loss of treble hearing due to too much shooting in the military so needed a good set of headphones that would boost the treble and I found them to be extremely comfortable, decent treble response, great look but I find the bass to be a bit "boomy" for my tastes.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Skull Candy just came out with a set of iPhone headphones, complete with mic and clicker. I would suggest taking a look at those. They are also less expensive compared to the V-Moda.

Jan 14, 2008
So does anybody have any experience with the SUPER.Fi 4vi headphones? I am thinking about buying these...

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.