What's the best app mobile social network for iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by Naiara F, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Naiara F

Naiara F New Member

Actually the social networks online are part of our daily life and we hardly live without them, and now integrated in our tablets and smarthphone are always connected with our friends, family and acquaintances.

So, what’s the best mobile social network used in our iPhones and iPads?

Would facebook messenger or whatsapp, viber or snapchat, or other? What is your preference and why?

2. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Are you referring to messaging apps only?

3. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

4. Naiara F

Naiara F New Member

Yes Ledsteplin, I want to know about apps mobile social networks in general, with messages, games, videos, GPS like waze...apps that connect people in network in the world ;)

5. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

I use Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Tweetbot, a few forum apps, OKDOTHIS, Jelly, Tadaa 3D and am a member of a few online political sites. I have Google+, but don't like it. For messaging, I'm happy with iMessage/SMS stock. I do use Facebook Messenger some.

6. Naiara F

Naiara F New Member

thanks for your answer, here in Brazil where I live, we use much Facebook messenger, Whatsapp, Istagram, Line, snapchat and others. The twitter isn’t very well here, it is used by most companies and Google + is still shy, growing little. But the Facebook continue in the top, especially now that he bought the Whatsapp:)