What's the best iPhone magazine?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by isteven, Jan 8, 2013.

1. isteven

isteven New Member

I know this is a silly question BUT what's the best magazine to get that deals with the iPhone? Some people are telling me ..... ipad and iPhone life is this a good one? Thanks for your input

2. applejosh

applejosh Member
    Bronze

I do like iPhoneLife, although I have not subscribed to it. (Although I generally pick up the latest copy at the airport when I'm traveling.) I do have a digital subscription to MacLife that frequently covers iPhones and iPads, although it does cover Mac as well. Any others I've found are generally out of the UK or other countries. The digital versions are generally exact replicas of the print versions (at least so far) if you want to go that route. Best advice is to stop by a bookstore if you can and peruse current print editions. The Barnes & Noble stores in my area generally have both of those above as well as some from the UK.

3. B89rent89

B89rent89 Member
    Bronze

ditto! iPhoneLife and MacLife. Digital or hard copy. I subscribe to both digital and hard copy for iPhoneLife and digital only for MacLife through the NEWSSTAND app. The subscription there is only $.99 per issue and you can drop it at any time.

4. patrickj

patrickj Genius
    Gold

I agree with the above, it's a solid title in print and in digital form. They've also been around forever - it used to be called Smartphone and Pocket PC Magazine way back in the day.

Small bit of disclosure: I used to be a regular contributing writer for iPhone Life, so perhaps a tiny bit biased.