What's the best minimal case?

magnum man

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
I'm looking for the best minimal iPhone case.

I only have found this one and the casemate barely there case. But I haven't heard of either of these companies? Anybody know of any others?

Last edited by a moderator:

ronak223

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Both companies are well known companies that make great products. However, my personal favorite when it comes to minimalistic cases would definitely be the incipio Feather case. I use it on my 3GS right now and it is amazing! The matte-like finish on the back is a plus as well. But, you really can't go wrong with any of the cases you've mentioned either; trust me, they're well known brands when it comes to iPhone cases.

Here's the link: http://www.myincipio.com/category/00_iphone_3gs_iPhone3gs_accessories_.feather/

Mar 20, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah, I like the Incipio feather too. I saw it on a friends but it's sold out in blk on the incipio site.

ronak223

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Yeah, I like the Incipio feather too. I saw it on a friends but it's sold out in blk on the incipio site.
I have the white one and it looks amazing. Honestly, I would have to say almost any of their offered colors, save for that ugly green, would really complement a black or white iPhone. You can pick up the white unbranded version of the Feather from AT&T stores for $5; quite a bargain. Though, I will probably be ordering a red one from incipio soon...I've seen it in person and that color on a white iPhone i phenomenal.

magnum man

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
So far I think I like the Moshi case. Any other suggestions?

ronak223

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Just know that the moshi case doesn't cover the Apple logo nor the top of the iPhone. The feather, on the other hand, covers both areas including the top around the buttons. I think that would be a better deal for you.

magnum man

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Yeah I know. Thanks though. It comes with a clear film to cover the Apple though

macscac

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
hey that moshi looks familiar
:p

btw, my wife has that ifrogs case in red.
its not "minimal". in fact the button that connects the slider makes the phone lay wonky while on its back.
great for the wife in her purse but bleck for me.

Blueline29

Bronze
Jun 12, 2009
St. Louis
I love my iFrogZ Luxe case:

Ditto this. I have the pink one and love it, but noticed that the color is severely fading on 1 side, down low close to the black part. I'm assuming it must've been a defective one (hoping!), so I'm gonna run it back to the AT&T store this afternoon and hope that they'll replace it. It's only 11 days old, so I'm thinking they should.

Gorgeous case, though. I've gotten all compliments on it, even from men. :)

Jun 30, 2009
more-thing twinelite

Im liking the more-thing twinelite....

getting mine from ebay..the technocrowd shop..offers a good service

this is like a very lite synthetic leather..my mate has one..its sweeeeet!